1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advertising on sites using xenforo

Discussion in 'General XenForo Discussion and Feedback' started by Temery, Sep 1, 2011.

1. Temery

Temery Active Member

Can anyone suggest a few sites using xenforo that have advertising? I am looking for examples/suggestions for ad placement.
  2. wrx1

wrx1 Active Member

I would just hit up the forum showcase forum and start looking around. I would guess most of them are running some kind of ads.

I am only running 2 simple ones now, I was kinda waiting on Lawrence's ad management package before I start getting crazy. You can hit up my site in my sig.
  3. Carlos

Carlos Well-Known Member

I have 3 websites that have advertising:

1. CODForums (it's still on stock xenforo theme, only to get members accustomed to the software)
    2. MVC3Forum (it's dark, but I'm about to change that soon)
    3. MW3Boards (another forum with changes incoming)
  4. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

5. Dodgeboard

Dodgeboard Well-Known Member

6. ShadyX

ShadyX Well-Known Member

We run Advertisements down at Admin Forums, A link bar above the forum list, a sidebar ad, An advert just above the footer and a block above the blocks that contain your followers in the profiles. :)
  7. Jaxel

Jaxel Well-Known Member

8. Floris

Floris Guest

XenFans.com, the sidebar "promoted accounts"
    Plugin is available here for our premium members. http://xenfans.com/threads/xenfans-com-promoted-accounts-premium-required.854/ (since you're not a premium member - if you want it just PC me on this site, I will upgrade your account at no cost).