Advanced User Upgrade [Deleted]

Insy

Insy submitted a new resource:

Advanced User Upgrade (version 1.0) - Allow to use multiple Paypal emails for user upgrades

Warning: This addon requires to edit a file by hand.

Description:
This small add-on allows you to use a different Paypal email for each user upgrade.

View attachment 36097

For example, if you use user upgrades to sell addons from many authors, authors may be paid directly to their Paypal accounts.

Installation:
  1. Upload the files. The zip file contains...

Read more about this resource...

You should include another file to override the current one, people don't like making file edits :p

Most people won't know this is a multiple paypal donations addon. I think you should rename it to something like 'Multiple Paypal User Upgrades.

I could've sworn I've seen two other addons that sounded similar to this one.

Insy updated Multiple Paypal User Upgrades with a new update entry:

1.0.1 Released

First update of my first addon, thanks for your feedbacks.
You should include another file to override the current one, people don't like making file edits :p
It is now the case, the Paypal callback request go through a payment_callback_advanced.php file in the root of your forum and you won't need anymore to edit any file by hand.

I also added an option to customize the description of the purchase (i.e the item name)....

Read the rest of this update entry...

Um... what were the previous file edits? They were made to my xenforo core files right? I need to re-upload the original files then. Which files were they? After I reupload, just upgrade this one?

Um... what were the previous file edits? They were made to my xenforo core files right? I need to re-upload the original files then. Which files were they? After I reupload, just upgrade this one?
You only need to restore payment_callback.php if you edited it. Nothing else.

Thanks for the Addon Insy.

If I am not mistaken the edited file is library/XenForo/UserUpgradeProcess/Paypal.php not payment_callback.php.

When making a installation of the Addon (1.0.1) for the first time generates this error:

Error Info:
Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ADD paypal_item_name varchar(255) NOT NULL' at line 3 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77

Stack Trace:
Code:
#0 /var/www/vhosts/directory/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('?              ...')
#1 /var/www/vhosts/directory/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '?              ...')
#2 /var/www/vhosts/directory/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('?              ...')
#3 /var/www/vhosts/directory/library/Insy/UserUpgrade/Installer.php(23): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('?              ...')
#4 [internal function]: Insy_UserUpgrade_Installer::install(false, Array)
#5 /var/www/vhosts/directory/library/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php(214): call_user_func(Array, false, Array)
#6 /var/www/vhosts/directory/library/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php(169): XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml(Object(SimpleXMLElement), false)
#7 /var/www/vhosts/directory/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php(178): XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile('/tmp/phpSJCtnW')
#8 /var/www/vhosts/directory/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall()
#9 /var/www/vhosts/directory/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#10 /var/www/vhosts/directory/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#11 {main}

Request State:
Code:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(50) "http://directory/admin.php?add-ons/install"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["add-ons/install"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(3) {
    ["server_file"] => string(0) ""
    ["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(53) "1,1351038850,d83d1e9e09b8e106bb1a06b8e8687fbe44705373"
  }
}

However, update the Addon work correctly.

After updating the Addon and uninstalling it generates this error:

Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'DROP COLUMN paypal_item_name' at line 3 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77

Stack Trace:
Code:
#0 /var/www/vhosts/directory/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('?            AL...')
#1 /var/www/vhosts/directory/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '?            AL...')
#2 /var/www/vhosts/directory/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('?            AL...')
#3 /var/www/vhosts/directory/library/Insy/UserUpgrade/Installer.php(35): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('?            AL...')
#4 [internal function]: Insy_UserUpgrade_Installer::uninstall(Array)
#5 /var/www/vhosts/directory/library/XenForo/DataWriter/AddOn.php(193): call_user_func(Array, Array)
#6 /var/www/vhosts/directory/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1738): XenForo_DataWriter_AddOn->_postDelete()
#7 /var/www/vhosts/directory/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php(116): XenForo_DataWriter->delete()
#8 /var/www/vhosts/directory/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionDelete()
#9 /var/www/vhosts/directory/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#10 /var/www/vhosts/directory/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#11 {main}

Request State:
Code:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(66) "http://directory/admin.php?add-ons/Insy_UserUpgrade/delete"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["add-ons/Insy_UserUpgrade/delete"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(2) {
    ["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(53) "1,1351039247,736e3b393b73abf6469cbef30aece91ef8212530"
  }
}

Sorry for my english, is english of Google.

Regards, Luis.

If I am not mistaken the edited file is library/XenForo/UserUpgradeProcess/Paypal.php not payment_callback.php.
You're right, I made a mistake in my answer to 8thos.
Fortunately, this has no effect (no error) if this file is not restored.

Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ADD paypal_item_name varchar(255) NOT NULL' at line 3 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
I performed the installation on multiple servers and all have worked, what is your version of MySQL?

This solution does not work.

On a side note, the first version of the Addon has been installed/uninstalled without any error.

Top Bottom