1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advanced User Upgrade [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Add-on Releases' started by Insy, Oct 22, 2012.

1. Insy

Insy Well-Known Member

Insy submitted a new resource:

Advanced User Upgrade (version 1.0) - Allow to use multiple Paypal emails for user upgrades

Read more about this resource...

Shelley and 8thos like this.
  2. TRACKMIXERS

TRACKMIXERS Member

3. Insy

Insy Well-Known Member

Thanks :) I didn't know this feature but I do not think it is useful for this addon.

4. James

James Well-Known Member

You should include another file to override the current one, people don't like making file edits :p

5. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

This is just what I need. Thanks!

Insy likes this.
  6. Insy

Insy Well-Known Member

I know. I'll see how I could do that :)

7. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

Most people won't know this is a multiple paypal donations addon. I think you should rename it to something like 'Multiple Paypal User Upgrades.

I could've sworn I've seen two other addons that sounded similar to this one.

8. Insy

Insy Well-Known Member

Title updated :)

8thos likes this.
  9. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

Thanks dude. Now the importance of this addon will light a light-bulb up in some heads.

10. Insy

Insy Well-Known Member

Insy updated Multiple Paypal User Upgrades with a new update entry:

1.0.1 Released

Read the rest of this update entry...

Allan likes this.
  11. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

Um... what were the previous file edits? They were made to my xenforo core files right? I need to re-upload the original files then. Which files were they? After I reupload, just upgrade this one?

12. Insy

Insy Well-Known Member

You only need to restore payment_callback.php if you edited it. Nothing else.

13. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

Where is that file located?

Edit: NVM I just saw it on the root.

14. Luis

Luis Well-Known Member

Thanks for the Addon Insy.

If I am not mistaken the edited file is library/XenForo/UserUpgradeProcess/Paypal.php not payment_callback.php.

When making a installation of the Addon (1.0.1) for the first time generates this error:

Error Info:
    Code:
    Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ADD paypal_item_name varchar(255) NOT NULL' at line 3 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77

Stack Trace:
    Code:
    #0 /var/www/vhosts/directory/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('?              ...')
    #1 /var/www/vhosts/directory/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '?              ...')
    #2 /var/www/vhosts/directory/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('?              ...')
    #3 /var/www/vhosts/directory/library/Insy/UserUpgrade/Installer.php(23): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('?              ...')
    #4 [internal function]: Insy_UserUpgrade_Installer::install(false, Array)
    #5 /var/www/vhosts/directory/library/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php(214): call_user_func(Array, false, Array)
    #6 /var/www/vhosts/directory/library/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php(169): XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml(Object(SimpleXMLElement), false)
    #7 /var/www/vhosts/directory/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php(178): XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile('/tmp/phpSJCtnW')
    #8 /var/www/vhosts/directory/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall()
    #9 /var/www/vhosts/directory/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
    #10 /var/www/vhosts/directory/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
    #11 {main}

Request State:
    Code:
    array(3) {
      ["url"] => string(50) "http://directory/admin.php?add-ons/install"
      ["_GET"] => array(1) {
        ["add-ons/install"] => string(0) ""
      }
      ["_POST"] => array(3) {
        ["server_file"] => string(0) ""
        ["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
        ["_xfToken"] => string(53) "1,1351038850,d83d1e9e09b8e106bb1a06b8e8687fbe44705373"
      }
    }

However, update the Addon work correctly.

After updating the Addon and uninstalling it generates this error:

Code:
    Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'DROP COLUMN paypal_item_name' at line 3 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77

Stack Trace:
    Code:
    #0 /var/www/vhosts/directory/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('?            AL...')
    #1 /var/www/vhosts/directory/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '?            AL...')
    #2 /var/www/vhosts/directory/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('?            AL...')
    #3 /var/www/vhosts/directory/library/Insy/UserUpgrade/Installer.php(35): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('?            AL...')
    #4 [internal function]: Insy_UserUpgrade_Installer::uninstall(Array)
    #5 /var/www/vhosts/directory/library/XenForo/DataWriter/AddOn.php(193): call_user_func(Array, Array)
    #6 /var/www/vhosts/directory/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1738): XenForo_DataWriter_AddOn->_postDelete()
    #7 /var/www/vhosts/directory/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php(116): XenForo_DataWriter->delete()
    #8 /var/www/vhosts/directory/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionDelete()
    #9 /var/www/vhosts/directory/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
    #10 /var/www/vhosts/directory/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
    #11 {main}

Request State:
    Code:
    array(3) {
      ["url"] => string(66) "http://directory/admin.php?add-ons/Insy_UserUpgrade/delete"
      ["_GET"] => array(1) {
        ["add-ons/Insy_UserUpgrade/delete"] => string(0) ""
      }
      ["_POST"] => array(2) {
        ["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
        ["_xfToken"] => string(53) "1,1351039247,736e3b393b73abf6469cbef30aece91ef8212530"
      }
    }

Sorry for my english, is english of Google.

Regards, Luis.

15. Insy

Insy Well-Known Member

You're right, I made a mistake in my answer to 8thos.
    Fortunately, this has no effect (no error) if this file is not restored.

I performed the installation on multiple servers and all have worked, what is your version of MySQL?

16. Luis

Luis Well-Known Member

The version of MySQL is 5.1.61. Thanks.

Edit: 5.1.52

17. Insy

Insy Well-Known Member

Uninstall the addon then replace library/Insy/UserUpgrade/Installer.php by the attachment and try to install the addon again. Does it working ?

Attached Files:

18. Luis

Luis Well-Known Member

This solution does not work.

On a side note, the first version of the Addon has been installed/uninstalled without any error.

19. cclaerhout

cclaerhout Well-Known Member

You forgot a coma at then end of the first ADD

Insy likes this.
  20. Luis

Luis Well-Known Member

C├ędric, you can point out exactly where the comma is missing.

Thanks.