• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Advanced subscription systems?

What's a advanced subscription system?
What should this do?

AWJunkies makes one for vB, he said he was going to port it over to XenForo but it does not seem that there is anything going on with this.

I am looking for one that can put people in between 1-6 different user groups that anyone can join plus 3 that I have to give permission for them to join. It would also add an icon under the avatar for each of the groups they belong to then remove them from a secondary user group's as they expire.

It would handle each of the user groups independently of each other and know if they renewed before the old one expired. The 6 user groups that anyone could join would be visible for all to see how to join. The three I would have to give permission to join would be invisible until I gave them the ability to see how to join those user groups.

Has anyone communicated with AWJunkies recently or is anyone doing something similar to his subscription system?

I think he fell off the face of the earth :( I dont know anyone working on this.....and I know a number of us have offered to pay for the mod's creation but no one will code it lol

I think he fell off the face of the earth :( I dont know anyone working on this.....and I know a number of us have offered to pay for the mod's creation but no one will code it lol

There are several of us that have posted here and there, not a huge number but several. The topic is scattered around. I wonder if we could contact everyone wanting something like this we could come together, find a paid coder, figure out what would meet all of our requirements and commission it to be done as a group custom job?

There are several of us that have posted here and there, not a huge number but several. The topic is scattered around. I wonder if we could contact everyone wanting something like this we could come together, find a paid coder, figure out what would meet all of our requirements and commission it to be done as a group custom job?

I think the toughest part is finding a coder willing to do it. From what I've seen, no one cares to take this one on.

I think the toughest part is finding a coder willing to do it. From what I've seen, no one cares to take this one on.
I was working on a donation system with a friend, than someone said AWJunkies would be releasing his soon so we dropped the project.

It tends to be a common occurrence.

I was working on a donation system with a friend, than someone said AWJunkies would be releasing his soon so we dropped the project.

It tends to be a common occurrence.

You said you where going to make a donation system, I am actually wanting a subscription system but there are others wanting a donation system. How long would it take you to put one together?

I really wish now I would have contacted all the custom guys and offered good money last year on this. I kind of think it is too late to get something like this inside the time frame I want.

Top Bottom