Lack of interest Advanced inline editor.

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Slavik

XenForo moderator
Staff member
Something I have played with in Magento. I like it a lot. Notice in screenshot 1 where the otems have the red boxes highlighting them? Click on the little book icon next to the relevent box and it opens up an editor like in screenshot 2.

Possibly something that could be included here.

Basically in the admin you can enable inline editing. When this is enabled the frontend changes to basically a massive WYSIWYG editor for phrases and texts. Now why stop there, why not make it a bit more in depth to allow changing almost anything, colors, forum orders, fonts ect.

I have even seen one peice of software where you could pick up and manipulate table locations and sizes with it.

I understand this would be a massive undertaking, but it would taking theming and styling to a whole new level as well as troubleshooting problems with finding texts or stylevars or tables is made 10x easier.

Attachments

• inline1.webp
    inline1.webp
    52.9 KB · Views: 17
  • inline2.webp
    inline2.webp
    45.4 KB · Views: 13
Upvote 2
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Inline editing and administration can be fast and intuitive.
Launch.forum - Start Your Own Web Community in 5 minutes!
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Top Bottom