Advanced Forum Rules [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brivium

******* submitted a new resource:

Advanced Forum Rules (version 1.0.1) - This addon will force users to accept forum rules before can view forums or threads, create thread.

INFORMATION:
This addon will force users to accept forum rules before can view forums or threads, create thread or conversation.

FEATURES:
- Rules shown on separate page.
- Rules can be created on admin option.
- Options to force users to accept forum rules before can view forums or threads, create thread or conversation.
- Options wait time before "Accept" button is clickable.
- Admin can select which affected usergroups these permissions should be forced on to....

Read more about this resource...

I see 2 options for purchase on your site. Question: Does the standard version have an actual copyright on the rules page or no?

Thanks and great share btw.

J.

Hello, I was wondering if there was a way to move the FORUM RULES on the navbar over to the left one direction? The users of my forum are wondering if they can have their "What's New" link back to the far right for their habit of clicking heh

This has some field in the profile or postbit to indicate when the user has accepted the rules?

Just bought the plugin, it runs fine but where is the reset button?. I can use the plugin once per user and delete it!.

******* updated ******* - Advanced Forum Rules with a new update entry:

03/12/2013: Version 1.1.0

- Fixed some missing phrases.- Added option for force all users to accept the rules again.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Can this rule be enforced each time they post?
I only need this rule to be enforced in a specific forum. Am i able to specify that whilst excluding other forums?

If the addon doesnt have these features could they please be added?

@tajhay current version doesn't support you to enforce in a spectific forum, this enforce all forum.

We will add your request on next upgrade version.

Regards,

Can this be used for only some categories?
If I want to add some rules that I want members to accept before being able to post in a "buy/sell"-category for example.

@tajhay current version doesn't support you to enforce in a spectific forum, this enforce all forum.

We will add your request on next upgrade version.

Regards,

When will the next update show up? This is exactly what I need...

Last edited:

17/01/2014: Version 1.1.1

- Added option exclude forums.
- Mirror bugs fixes.

17/01/2014: Version 1.1.1

So, just to be clear. This means that I can force rules to one forum only?
Will this work on Xenforo 1.1.4 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom