Advanced Forum Rules [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey thanks.

Bought this simple little addon. However, can you make it so once the user accepts the rules, they be redirected back to the page they where going to?

Do you have any plans to develop a feature like vBulletin's VSA rules where you can create multiple sets of rules, viewable via tabs? Makes it nice and clean when dealing with community rules, moderator rules, classified terms of service, website terms of service, etc.

@*******

By the way, thank you for your excellent customer service!

Last edited:
As per stuarts suggestion, it would be great if you could set up different rules for different forums :D
Our staff areas require a different rule set and some of the public forums require different rules depending on forum. I'd love to see this implemented unless another add on already does this?

Hey @*******

I have bought the Lifetime Forum Rules, but now i want to remove the Copyright. Can i buy a Copyright Removal? I cant buy it on your Page, there is no Option.

Hey @*******

I have bought the Lifetime Forum Rules, but now i want to remove the Copyright. Can i buy a Copyright Removal? I cant buy it on your Page, there is no Option.

Hello,

Thanks for your purchased addon at our website. To remove branding notice for Advanced Forum Rules, you can send $5 to our paypal id: paypal@*******.com. After we received payment, we will tell you the way to remove our branding notice.

Thanks and regards,

Hello,

Thanks for your purchased addon at our website. To remove branding notice for Advanced Forum Rules, you can send $5 to our paypal id: paypal@*******.com. After we received payment, we will tell you the way to remove our branding notice.

Thanks and regards,

Cheers, i have send you the 5$.

Hello,

Thanks for your payment. Please check your inbox, a conversation will send to you shortly.

Regards,

Hey @******* - Could you please add the Option, to put the ForumRules in the Main Navbar? I mean next to Forum & Members. Now its below the MainNavbar. Thx!!

Can this be edited to make it so that users must accept the forum rules if they attempt to post a comment?

This seems like a pretty obvious condition but for some reason is omitted.

Is there a quick fix to get this kind of functionality?

This would be useful on AVForums the first time someone posts in one of several specific forums.

As per stuarts suggestion, it would be great if you could set up different rules for different forums :D
Our staff areas require a different rule set and some of the public forums require different rules depending on forum. I'd love to see this implemented unless another add on already does this?

Does this allows us to set specific rules per node?

It would be awesome if you could enable this add-on on a per forum basis... not every section needs to enforce the rules... just the most problematic ones...

Oh and also this should only work the first time a member creates a thread on a specific forum... then he shouldn't see this add-on in action because I already know the rules.

Is this compatible with 1.4?

******* updated ******* - Advanced Forum Rules with a new update entry:

18/09/2014: Version 1.2.1

- Minor bugs fixes.
- Update addon's library to fit with new privacy policies at http://*******.com/privacy-policy/

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi *******,
unfortunately there's an error which results in a conflict between your add-on and XenAtendo ... I've got following error:

Code:
ErrorException: Undefined property: XenForo_ControllerResponse_Redirect::$params - library/EWRatendo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php:8
Generiert durch: xxx, Vor 42 Minuten

----------------------------
#0 /.../.../xenforo/public_html/library/EWRatendo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(8): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined prope...', '/.../...', 8, Array)
#1 /.../.../xenforo/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): EWRatendo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionCreateThread()
#2 /.../.../xenforo/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#3 /.../.../xenforo/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#4 {main}

array(3) {
["url"] => string(82) "http://www.xxx.org/xxx/gesundheit-in-xxx.38/create-thread"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

If the user has to accept the rules before viewing a thread, it's no problem. But if the user first try to make a post he get the error and not the advanced rules. Any idea?

And again: It would be very, very helpful to edit the status accepted/not accepted in the user profile, to force a single user or maybe a group of users (members longer than x maybe) to accept the rules again.
Kai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom