[OzzModz] Advanced Forms

[OzzModz] Advanced Forms [Paid] 2.2.4 Beta 1

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Thanks, bug confirmed.

As I said in the PC, it will be fixed in the next release. Unfortuntely, that won't happen until XenForo 2.0.11 is released.

For those experiencing the same error, DO NOT send a "Denied" PC, leave the "Denied PC title" blank and copy the "Approved PC text" to the "Denied PC text" box. That will stop the error from happening and keep you running until the fix can be released.

OK so keep Approved heading, remove Denied Heading and put Approved text body into Denied PC text body. That's if one were to only send Approved PCs.

OK so keep Approved heading, remove Denied Heading and put Approved text body into Denied PC text body. That's if one were to only send Approved PCs.
Yes that's what I said in the PC, if you mean "Approved PC title" and "Denied PC title" when you say "Heading".

Don't send a "Denied" PC at all for now. Not having a "Denied PC title" stops a denied PC from being sent.

In previous posts I said that the next release of the forms system would take place after the release of XenForo 2.0.11.

That has been changed to XenForo 2.0.12 because 2.0.11 was strictly a security release and didn't contain the changes expected to be in 2.0.11.

@Snog

Noticing another oddity. I have a form with a a WYSIWYG Editor field. When I trigger the form the Insert Image (CTRL+P) button only allows for URL image insertion (no upload from local is available). All other Editor Kitchen sink items do appear to show up correctly at least.

Editing the post with normal XF editor obviously permits that. Is that normal?

@Snog

Noticing another oddity. I have a form with a a WYSIWYG Editor field. When I trigger the form the Insert Image (CTRL+P) button only allows for URL image insertion (no upload from local is available). All other Editor Kitchen sink items do appear to show up correctly at least.

Editing the post with normal XF editor obviously permits that. Is that normal?
That is intentional. If you want a file to be able to be uploaded with the form, add a "File upload" question type. That will also enable it in the WYSIWYG editor. But I will re-visit that in the future.

That is intentional. If you want a file to be able to be uploaded with the form, add a "File upload" question type. That will also enable it in the WYSIWYG editor. But I will re-visit that in the future.

Yeah that's kind of an oddity IMHO. I'd be happy to see the Editor do this without a need for an additional question.

Yeah that's kind of an oddity IMHO. I'd be happy to see the Editor do this without a need for an additional question.
That's why I said I would re-visit it. Not everyone wants people to be able to upload files (images or not) with the forms. And at the moment that's how it works. But I may be able to add an option to allow it in the WYSIWYG editor. We'll see.

Is there a way to show answers on questions on the next line rather than the same line as the question?

Somehow I skipped that part and was looking for something to enable next-line.

Thank you for always providing great support even on stupid questions.

@Snog
Don't know what happened but getting pages and pages of these since yesterday.

• ErrorException: [E_WARNING] Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
  • src/addons/Snog/Forms/Cron/Pollresults.php:25
  • Generated by: Unknown account
  • Dec 4, 2018 at 1:01 PM
Stack trace
#0 src/addons/Snog/Forms/Cron/Pollresults.php(25): XF::handlePhpError(2, '[E_WARNING] Inv...', '/home/nginx/dom...', 25, Array)
#1 [internal function]: Snog\Forms\Cron\Pollresults::processResults(Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#2 src/XF/Job/Cron.php(35): call_user_func(Array, Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#3 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(241): XF\Job\Cron->run(7.9950511455536)
#4 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(187): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, 7.9950511455536)
#5 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(76): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, 7.9950511455536)
#6 job.php(14): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#7 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
["url"] => string(8) "/job.php"
["referrer"] => string(58) "https://mysite.com/whats-new/posts/571419/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

• ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Trying to get property 'responses' of non-object
  • src/addons/Snog/Forms/Cron/Pollresults.php:22
Stack trace
#0 src/addons/Snog/Forms/Cron/Pollresults.php(22): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Tryi...', '/home/nginx/dom...', 22, Array)
#1 [internal function]: Snog\Forms\Cron\Pollresults::processResults(Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#4 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(187): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, 7.9950511455536)
#5 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(76): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, 7.9950511455536)
#7 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

@Snog

Stack trace
#0 src/addons/Snog/Forms/Cron/Pollresults.php(25): XF::handlePhpError(2, '[E_WARNING] Inv...', '/home/nginx/dom...', 25, Array)
#7 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Stack trace
#0 src/addons/Snog/Forms/Cron/Pollresults.php(22): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Tryi...', '/home/nginx/dom...', 22, Array)
#7 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}
I'll check into this first thing tomorrow morning when I'm in the office.

@Snog

Stack trace
#7 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Stack trace
#7 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}
Was a poll in a form thread deleted at some point? That's the only possible reason I can come up with after a quick look at the error and code.

EDIT: OR is there a poll in a form thread where nobody voted?

Last edited:
Was a poll in a form thread deleted at some point? That's the only possible reason I can come up with after a quick look at the error and code.

EDIT: OR is there a poll in a form thread where nobody voted?

No not deleted. Yes a few polls probably didn't get any votes.

No not deleted. Yes a few polls probably didn't get any votes.
The problem I'm having at the moment is I can't seem to duplicate the error. I'll continue to see if I can come up with some reason for XenForo returning no responses (the 'Yes'/'No' votes) being in a poll.

The problem I'm having at the moment is I can't seem to duplicate the error. I'll continue to see if I can come up with some reason for XenForo returning no responses (the 'Yes'/'No' votes) being in a poll.

Thanks. In the meantime short of disabling the addon how can I stop the errors from clogging up my logs? I've got 30 pages since last night. Remove the polls from existing threads if that's doable or force vote?

Thanks. In the meantime short of disabling the addon how can I stop the errors from clogging up my logs? I've got 30 pages since last night. Remove the polls from existing threads?
Since they are "Warnings" they shouldn't be affecting operation of the site and you can clear them.

The only real way to stop them would be to establish which thread is causing the error and delete it. But, that might be difficult to do.

Have there been any form threads with polls that have been deleted?

Top Bottom