[OzzModz] Advanced Forms

[OzzModz] Advanced Forms [Paid] 2.2.4 Beta 5

No permission to buy ($30.00)
@Snog is it possible for this to happen.

Person A submits application with a decision poll.
Person A then is not allowed to vote in their own decision poll.

I can't find a way to disable this without removing Person A's usergroups entire permissions to vote on polls.

@Snog is it possible for this to happen.

Person A submits application with a decision poll.
Person A then is not allowed to vote in their own decision poll.

I can't find a way to disable this without removing Person A's usergroups entire permissions to vote on polls.
Other than restricting their user group, no.

Normally a decision poll would be used to place them into a different user group. Since you don't want them to vote on the poll, make the forum where the thread is started inaccessible to their current user group or so their user group can't vote on polls.

• LogicException: Cannot save with validation errors. Use validate() to ensure there are no errors. (First error: You may not start a conversation with the following recipients: Rationalized.)
  • src/XF/Service/ValidateAndSavableTrait.php:34
  • Generated by: Unknown account
  • Apr 30, 2020 at 11:46 AM
Whats wrong? started getring this server error out of nowhere today.

Off the top of my head, perhaps the person you have the form email going to does not exist anymore.

Off the top of my head, perhaps the person you have the form email going to does not exist anymore.
Thats the weird thing he does exist. What can i do to solve this?

Stack trace

#0 src/addons/Snog/Forms/Cron/Pollresults.php(229): XF\Service\Conversation\Creator->save()
#1 src/addons/Snog/Forms/Cron/Pollresults.php(163): Snog\Forms\Cron\Pollresults::sendPC('Your Applicatio...', 'Sorry, your app...', Object(Xfrocks\Medal\XF\Entity\User), 'Rationalized', false, false)
#2 [internal function]: Snog\Forms\Cron\Pollresults::processResults(Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#3 src/XF/Job/Cron.php(35): call_user_func(Array, Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#4 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(253): XF\Job\Cron->run(G)
#5 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(195): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, G)
#6 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(79): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, G)
#7 job.php(42): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#8 {main}

Last edited:
Sure, I would need a copy of it to test if there is a conflict found.

The issue is still there.
Stack trace
#0 src/addons/Snog/Forms/Cron/Pollresults.php(229): XF\Service\Conversation\Creator->save()
#1 src/addons/Snog/Forms/Cron/Pollresults.php(163): Snog\Forms\Cron\Pollresults::sendPC('Your Applicatio...', 'Sorry, your app...', Object(EWR\Discord\Entity\User), 'Rationalized', false, false)
#2 [internal function]: Snog\Forms\Cron\Pollresults::processResults(Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#3 src/XF/Job/Cron.php(35): call_user_func(Array, Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#4 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(253): XF\Job\Cron->run(G)
#5 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(195): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, G)
#6 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(79): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, G)
#7 job.php(42): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#8 {main}

Okay it appears the user RECEIVING the PC does not have permission to receive new conversations...

Okay it appears the user RECEIVING the PC does not have permission to receive new conversations...
The whole application is spammed with.

Denied by: Poll results

Is it normal he app addon does this? I think that caused the errors

The whole application is spammed with.

Denied by: Poll results

Is it normal he app addon does this? I think that caused the errors
If the cron task is throwing an error, it is possible for that to happen. That is added to the application post before the PC is sent.

Any thoughts about this error?

Code:
Server error log
TypeError: Argument 1 passed to XF::asVisitor() must be an instance of XF\Entity\User, instance of XF\Entity\Admin given, called in /home/nginx/domains/pijanitvor.com/public/src/addons/Snog/Forms/Pub/Controller/Form.php on line 1695 src/XF.php:473
Generated by: Unknown account 03.05.2020. at 13:57
Stack trace
#0 src/addons/Snog/Forms/Pub/Controller/Form.php(1695): XF::asVisitor()
#1 src/addons/Snog/Forms/Pub/Controller/Form.php(1136): Snog\Forms\Pub\Controller\Form->createReply()
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(350): Snog\Forms\Pub\Controller\Form->actionSubmit()
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(257): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass()
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(113): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch()
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(55): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop()
#6 src/XF/App.php(2184): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#7 src/XF.php(391): XF\App->run()
#8 index.php(20): XF::runApp()
#9 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(53) "/form/slatkovodni-kratki-ribolovni-izvjestaj.2/submit"
  ["referrer"] => string(106) "https://www.pijanitvor.com/threads/kratki-slatkovodni-izvjestaji-sa-ribolova-2018-2020-godina.29718/page-9"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/form/slatkovodni-kratki-ribolovni-izvjestaj_2/submit"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(7) {
    ["question"] => array(10) {
      [18] => string(11) "Sava Zagreb"
      ["17_html"] => string(332) "<p>6-7 sati feeder ribolova na novoj poziciji koja me ugodno iznenadila. Odmah kod prvog zabaca griz nakon minute te sam u prvih sat vremena ulovio oko 5 mrena. Nakon toga su se ribe (ili ja) malo ulijenile i grizovi se prorijedili. Pred kraj seanse promjenio sam poziciju zabaca i uhvatio još nekoliko u kratkom vremenu.&nbsp;</p>"
      [15] => string(10) "2020-05-01"
      [24] => string(37) "10-ak mrena, jedna plotica i štupser"
      [19] => string(30) "crvi i pola kile feeder smjese"
      ["21_html"] => string(64) "<p>feeder štap&nbsp; cromoran 150 g, rola daiwa black widow</p>"
      ["22_html"] => string(98) "<p>klizni sistem s kaveznom hranilicom 60 g, glavni najlon 0.25, predvez 0.16 i 0.20, udice 16</p>"
      [16] => string(6) "do 2 m"
      ["25_html"] => string(50) "<p>oblačno, kišovito, sunčano i tako u krug</p>"
      [20] => string(0) ""
    }
    ["captcha_question_answer"] => string(6) "kiseli"
    ["captcha_question_hash"] => string(40) "5c6bb3927e4fc0b79e137874c7931834c1ba4633"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(80) "/threads/kratki-slatkovodni-izvjestaji-sa-ribolova-2018-2020-godina.29718/page-9"
    ["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

Thanks for this add-on, its great. One feedback: Can all answers to form questions go through the XenForo spam management checks? i.e. the spam phrases, Akismet checks etc.

Noticed that spam users who managed to sign up successfully can get around the XenForo spam management checks and successfully hammer the form with spam. Need an effective way to prevent spam from getting through via forms.

Not planned TBH. You should stop the spambots from signing up. If they are already bypassing the checks during registration then they would pass them at the form.

Top Bottom