Advanced Attachment System (AAS) [Deleted]

au lait

au lait submitted a new resource:

Advanced Attachment System (AAS) - Attachment SEO, PDF-Preview, Attachment options for specific forums, QR-Code and more

DEMO
User: TestAdmin
Password: testadmin

Advanced Attachment System (AAS) has SEO, PDF-Preview, Attachment options for specific forums, QR-Code and more...

Features:
  • Allows attachment settings per node for size (kB and px) and file type instead forum wide (XenForo default)
  • Allows embed PDF previews in posts
    (this require Imagick and GhostScript on server side)
  • Open PDF...

Read more about this resource...

Uninstalled 'SEO attachment name'
Tried installing 'Advanced Attachment System'
Get an error 'You must have the imagick PECL extension installed'
Asked if Mattw could add this extension on the server
Fortunately 'GhostScript' is running on the server

Suggestion: Enable installing the addon without imagick and/or ghostscript, but disable the PDF functionality if something is missing.

Now I can start working on my PDF archive in gallery style. Litle bit styling work to do, but it works. :)
upload_2016-2-16_19-3-19.webp
These are 10 automatic generated PDF previews with a width of 150px - as eg. :)

@Axel B
For PDF preview handle are Imagick and GhostScript required.

But...
Suggestion: Enable installing the addon without imagick and/or ghostscript, but disable the PDF functionality if something is missing.
This is a good point. (y)

I know. ;) I would combine them with the form addon and then I will post a Demo link for all interested. (y)

Everything is working. I will need to play with this a bit to check the new functionality ;)
So far no issues :)

I have both Imagick PHP Extension, Imagick PHP Wrapper and GhostScript installed on the server, but no Preview is created. Bug or am I missing something?
Screen Shot 2016-02-16 at 22.04.25.webp

Hmmm, I have all three things installed on server but it shows me that I do not have installed GhostScript, but I have
Code:
[root@tvor-ocean ~]# rpm -q ghostscript
ghostscript-9.07-18.el7.x86_64

a - 01-45-53.webp

I have both Imagick PHP Extension, Imagick PHP Wrapper and GhostScript installed on the server, but no Preview is created. Bug or am I missing something?
Have you embed the pdf files in a post, or only uploaded? The preview is only to see, if you embed a pdf.

Oh, you dont have the button "insert preview" shown. Any other addons that conflict with?

Normaly it should look like:
upload_2016-2-17_9-33-43.webp

Edit:
Can you please take a look at TMS system - are all AAS template changes loaded in your style?

I have the same issue with the default style:
Screen Shot 2016-02-17 at 09.47.17.webp

I have no idea what the TMS system is and how to check if all AAS template changes are loaded... I only play around with CSS :( Sorry.
I will try to force a reinstall of the addon. Perhaps that works.

Top Bottom