Advanced Application Forms for XenForo 1.x [Deleted]

Problem:
I changed the "Upload attachments to posts" permission of "Guest" usergroup and set it to "Allow".
But again guests can't upload file in forms (although users can)

How can I let guest upload attachments in forms?
Thanks

I've been getting flooded by this error:

ErrorException: Argument 1 passed to Snog_Applications_Helper_DataWriter::createConversation() must be of the type array, boolean given, called in /usr/www/seasidettt/public/forums/library/Snog/Applications/Model/PollResults.php on line 160 and defined - library/Snog/Applications/Helper/DataWriter.php:82
Generated By: Unknown Account, 10 minutes ago

Stack Trace:
#0 /usr/www/seasidettt/public/forums/library/Snog/Applications/Helper/DataWriter.php(82): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(4096, 'Argument 1 pass...', '/usr/www/seasid...', 82, Array)
#1 /usr/www/seasidettt/public/forums/library/Snog/Applications/Model/PollResults.php(160): Snog_Applications_Helper_DataWriter::createConversation(false, Array, '', '', '')
#2 /usr/www/seasidettt/public/forums/library/Snog/Applications/CronEntry/PollResults.php(22): Snog_Applications_Model_PollResults->pollResults()
#3 [internal function]: Snog_Applications_CronEntry_PollResults::PollResults(Array)
#4 /usr/www/seasidettt/public/forums/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(357): call_user_func(Array, Array)
#5 /usr/www/seasidettt/public/forums/library/XenForo/Deferred/Cron.php(24): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array)
#6 /usr/www/seasidettt/public/forums/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(295): XenForo_Deferred_Cron->execute(Array, Array, 7.9999980926514, '')
#7 /usr/www/seasidettt/public/forums/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(429): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.9999980926514, '', false)
#8 /usr/www/seasidettt/public/forums/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(374): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#9 /usr/www/seasidettt/public/forums/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#10 {main}

I've been getting flooded by this error:

ErrorException: Argument 1 passed to Snog_Applications_Helper_DataWriter::createConversation() must be of the type array, boolean given, called in /usr/www/seasidettt/public/forums/library/Snog/Applications/Model/PollResults.php on line 160 and defined - library/Snog/Applications/Helper/DataWriter.php:82
Generated By: Unknown Account, 10 minutes ago

Stack Trace:
#0 /usr/www/seasidettt/public/forums/library/Snog/Applications/Helper/DataWriter.php(82): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(4096, 'Argument 1 pass...', '/usr/www/seasid...', 82, Array)
#1 /usr/www/seasidettt/public/forums/library/Snog/Applications/Model/PollResults.php(160): Snog_Applications_Helper_DataWriter::createConversation(false, Array, '', '', '')
#2 /usr/www/seasidettt/public/forums/library/Snog/Applications/CronEntry/PollResults.php(22): Snog_Applications_Model_PollResults->pollResults()
#3 [internal function]: Snog_Applications_CronEntry_PollResults::pollResults(Array)
#4 /usr/www/seasidettt/public/forums/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(357): call_user_func(Array, Array)
#5 /usr/www/seasidettt/public/forums/library/XenForo/Deferred/Cron.php(24): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array)
#6 /usr/www/seasidettt/public/forums/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(295): XenForo_Deferred_Cron->execute(Array, Array, 7.9999980926514, '')
#7 /usr/www/seasidettt/public/forums/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(429): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.9999980926514, '', false)
#8 /usr/www/seasidettt/public/forums/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(374): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#9 /usr/www/seasidettt/public/forums/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#10 {main}
Check the 'Private Conversation User ID' in report options and make sure the user actually exists.

Make sure that a user that filled out one of the applications with a poll was not deleted. If the user was deleted, delete the thread with the poll in it.

The fix for both of these is in the next release to be released next month.

Check the 'Private Conversation User ID' in report options and make sure the user actually exists.

Make sure that a user that filled out one of the applications with a poll was not deleted. If the user was deleted, delete the thread with the poll in it.

The fix for both of these is in the next release to be released next month.

And "1" would be a proper ID, correct?

There are no applications anywhere with a poll.

And thanks, that would be great!

And "1" would be a proper ID, correct?

There are no applications anywhere with a poll.

And thanks, that would be great!
If '1' is a valid user ID on your site, then yes.

The only time the pollresults cron task gets to the point in the code that is generating the error is if there is a record of a poll existing for a form. So it sounds like there was a poll at one time, but now for some reason there isn't.

You can fix it one of two ways..
1) Using phpMyAdmin delete any entries in the 'xf_snog_applications_polls' table. (NOTE: This would void all polls that actually exist for your forms)
2) Uninstall and reinstall the add-on.

If '1' is a valid user ID on your site, then yes.

The only time the pollresults cron task gets to the point in the code that is generating the error is if there is a record of a poll existing for a form. So it sounds like there was a poll at one time, but now for some reason there isn't.

You can fix it one of two ways..
1) Using phpMyAdmin delete any entries in the 'xf_snog_applications_polls' table. (NOTE: This would void all polls that actually exist for your forms)
2) Uninstall and reinstall the add-on.

I took option 1 and now i get this error:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Table 'seasidettt_newforum.xf_snog_applications_polls' doesn't exist - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: Unknown Account, 6 minutes ago

I took option 1 and now i get this error:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Table 'seasidettt_newforum.xf_snog_applications_polls' doesn't exist - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: Unknown Account, 6 minutes ago
You deleted the table instead of the entries in the table.

Go to your admin area, click on 'Advanced Application Forms' in the right column of the main page and import the add-on XML as an upgrade. That will recreate the table.

You deleted the table instead of the entries in the table.

Go to your admin area, click on 'Advanced Application Forms' in the right column of the main page and import the add-on XML as an upgrade. That will recreate the table.

Silly me, doing that now. I don't have to delete the entries now do i?

I'm trying to create a form on my site to let users fill out if the gameserver is down. I wanted to be able to mark it as 'completed' once we reboot the server. Can this be used there? Right now I was using SimpleForms but it doesn't support 1.5 XF. And I was looking for something more supported.

I'm trying to create a form on my site to let users fill out if the gameserver is down. I wanted to be able to mark it as 'completed' once we reboot the server. Can this be used there? Right now I was using SimpleForms but it doesn't support 1.5 XF. And I was looking for something more supported.
It can be used to create the thread, but it won't mark anything completed. You could do that directly from XF with a thread prefix.

Snog updated Advanced Application Forms with a new update entry:

Advanced Application Forms Update 1.2.10

An update to advanced application forms has been released. Those that have purchased this add-on, please log into your account on my site to download this update.

Changes in version 1.2.10:
  • Add - Option to open an application when posting a new thread to report options.
  • Add - Error if PC Sender or Tie PC Recipient do not exist.
  • Add - Error if Instant Decision is selected and Report in New Thread is not selected.
  • Change - 'Application Forms' phrase used on front end to separate...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Snog
I couldn't find a suggestion forum in your forum for this add-on, so I post it here:

Now we can create a form and set it to "Instant Promote" user as he/she submit the form.
That is really useful.
We need to be able to set for fields (questions) to change the value of custom user fields's values. Here is an example:
We have an optional custom user field titled "Your Field of Study" (But this field should be filled by users who want to move to lawyers usergroup). USER-A (from registered usergroup) didn't fill it and its empty for him. Now we created a form for changing usergroup to another group titled "Lawyers" and in this form we created a question (field) titled "Your Field of Study" that is required. Now we want to copy the value that user write in this field of form to its profile field (custom user field).

Top Bottom