Advanced Application Forms for XenForo 1.x [Deleted]

Would I be able to use this mod to make a review form? Single line answers to questions I predetermine? Would it also be possible instead of making a button at the top of the forum, be able to make a review button that launches the form in a category thread of my choosing?

Thanks. Very interested in purchasing.
Yes, you can make any kind of form you like.

Forms to be filled out are not displayed in categories, they are displayed on their own page. You could link to a form though.

I don't think that would be feasible, but I'll put it on the wish list to be looked at in the future.
@Snog I am unable to enter more then 200 characters "Please enter a value using 200 characters or fewer" in the value Private Conversation Recipients.
This causes me on every new private conversation to add the rest of the Recipients after the conversation is created.
Can you make the field larger?

@Snog I am unable to enter more then 200 characters "Please enter a value using 200 characters or fewer" in the value Private Conversation Recipients.
This causes me on every new private conversation to add the rest of the Recipients after the conversation is created.
Can you make the field larger?
How many recipients do you have?

If it's a large number, perhaps a better choice would be to post the application in a private forum/thread.

How many recipients do you have?

If it's a large number, perhaps a better choice would be to post the application in a private forum/thread.

We do have a private forum but we also need a section where we can discus the application that the submitter can't see
On the other hand if you would provide a option to post the thread twice in 2 separate forum nodes. (1 for the submitter and one for the private discussion)
That would be perfect, maby I should have asked that first.

We do have a private forum but we also need a section where we can discus the application that the submitter can't see
On the other hand if you would provide a option to post the thread twice in 2 separate forum nodes. (1 for the submitter and one for the private discussion)
That would be perfect, maby I should have asked that first.
You can notify the user that their application was submitted by PC and post the application in a private forum for discussion where the person that submitted it can't see the discussion.

That's always been possible.

Hey, so I just purchased this Add-on and I can't seem to get it to work...every time I try to submit an application it says this...

e969f4fbdffe950819bc071014c85205.png

Hey, so I just purchased this Add-on and I can't seem to get it to work...every time I try to submit an application it says this...
That can happen if you have 'Report by Private Conversation' checked in Report Options and don't have any recipient names in the 'Private Conversation Recipients' box.

Also be sure the PC sender is set to a valid user ID that is not the same as a recipient.

You can notify the user that their application was submitted by PC and post the application in a private forum for discussion where the person that submitted it can't see the discussion.

That's always been possible.
Yes correct but we want the Submitter to be able to respond/discus to questions we ask him, while we discuss in private if we want to accept this person.

Yes correct but we want the Submitter to be able to respond/discus to questions we ask him, while we discuss in private if we want to accept this person.
You're confusing me now.

You want the application PC to accept more users so everyone that receives it can discuss the application in private.

The application isn't sent to the user that submitted it by PC, so they would have no idea what is being discussed in that PC just like in a private forum.

If you add the person that sent the application to the PC to respond to questions, they will see the entire conversation and it is no longer private.

Doesn't that defeat the purpose of the PC or a private forum?

I use this addon to create threads from form entries.

However, now I would like to use a new form to create threads in a forum with prefixes. Is this possible?

I use this addon to create threads from form entries.

However, now I would like to use a new form to create threads in a forum with prefixes. Is this possible?
Set the prefix to use for the form in the report options for the form.

Thank you @Snog . As far as I can see I can set a default prefix for new threads, which is fine.

Unfortunately I have 5 possible prefixes for this forum. My users should select one of these 5 prefixes. After form submission a thread with the selected prefix should be created. Do you think this is possible?

Thank you @Snog . As far as I can see I can set a default prefix for new threads, which is fine.

Unfortunately I have 5 possible prefixes for this forum. My users should select one of these 5 prefixes. After form submission a thread with the selected prefix should be created. Do you think this is possible?
Setting a prefix from inside the form isn't possible.

I'd suggest 5 different forms as a work around.

Top Bottom