Advanced Application Forms for XenForo 1.x [Deleted]

Hope the site will be up soon, so i can get this mod :)
It will be up in about an hour.

I'm in the middle of changing servers. If something goes drastically wrong or I think it's taking too long, I'll just keep the old server online.

But im not able to register
The system you are using to access this site has been banned.
Do not use a proxy or vpn to access this site.

But im not able to register
The system you are using to access this site has been banned.
Do not use a proxy or vpn to access this site.
Send me your IP address via PC so I can investigate why that's coming up.

Just downloaded this application. Nicely done! One recommendation for a future version is to allow a easy way to reorder the application types.

I have a application which gives an attachment option. For some reason, I can only see the upload option if I'm an admin. The little grey button does not appear for my other user groups. Any idea what might be wrong?

I have a application which gives an attachment option. For some reason, I can only see the upload option if I'm an admin. The little grey button does not appear for my other user groups. Any idea what might be wrong?
Make sure your other user groups have the 'Upload attachments to posts' permission for the forum node you're posting the applications in.

The same goes for user group Personal Conversation Permissions. Make sure 'Upload attachments to personal conversations' is allowed for your user groups if you're sending the applications to a PC.

Last edited:
Just downloaded this application. Nicely done! One recommendation for a future version is to allow a easy way to reorder the application types.
What type of arrangement would you like?

They are automatically alphabetical so I don't understand what other arrangement might be needed.

What type of arrangement would you like?

They are automatically alphabetical so I don't understand what other arrangement might be needed.

I kind of have a weird set up and want the most important forms on top. Something like what you have with the "move up" arrow would be great. Again, thanks for the great addon.

Last edited:
Make sure your other user groups have the 'Upload attachments to posts' permission for the forum node you're posting the applications in.

The same goes for user group Personal Conversation Permissions. Make sure 'Upload attachments to personal conversations' is allowed for your user groups if you're sending the applications to a PC.

I can see the upload button now, but for some reason I get a "there was a problem uploading your file" error after choosing the file I want to upload. I have tried everything from small txt files to jpgs.

The user group has attachment permissions in the private node category and node that the application is posted to. I also gave the usergroup permission to post attachments in PC's. Am I missing something?

I can see the upload button now, but for some reason I get a "there was a problem uploading your file" error after choosing the file I want to upload. I have tried everything from small txt files to jpgs.

The user group has attachment permissions in the private node category and node that the application is posted to. I also gave the usergroup permission to post attachments in PC's. Am I missing something?
Try posting in the forum node that the applications will be posted in and try uploading a file when you do that. If you get the same error, then there is a problem with the attachment folder permissions in XF itself OR there is a problem with the PHP settings for file uploads.

Since file uploads are for the most part handled by XF, I suspect one of those might be the problem. If not, I'd need to duplicate the problem to fix it.

Try posting in the forum node that the applications will be posted in and try uploading a file when you do that. If you get the same error, then there is a problem with the attachment folder permissions in XF itself OR there is a problem with the PHP settings for file uploads.

Since file uploads are for the most part handled by XF, I suspect one of those might be the problem. If not, I'd need to duplicate the problem to fix it.

Hi, I just posted multiple attachments to the forum without any issue

Hi, I just posted multiple attachments to the forum without any issue
I'm unable to duplicate the problem.

If you like, send me a temporary admin username and password via PC and I'll take a look at it ASAP.

If there is a test user for testing the application form, please send that username and password also.

I'm unable to duplicate the problem.

If you like, send me a temporary admin username and password via PC and I'll take a look at it ASAP.

If there is a test user for testing the application form, please send that username and password also.

Thank! Sending now.

@Snog love the Plugin.
I have 1 request for the "Private Conversation Recipients:" can a user group be places in here instead off user-names?

@Snog love the Plugin.
I have 1 request for the "Private Conversation Recipients:" can a user group be places in here instead off user-names?
I don't think that would be feasible, but I'll put it on the wish list to be looked at in the future.

I have a community i'm building and I want an application process that will keep users from being registered until we accept the application. Would this add-on be good for this?

I have a community i'm building and I want an application process that will keep users from being registered until we accept the application. Would this add-on be good for this?
Unregistered users can fill out the forms, but there is no built in process to allow or disallow registration in this add-on.

Would I be able to use this mod to make a review form? Single line answers to questions I predetermine? Would it also be possible instead of making a button at the top of the forum, be able to make a review button that launches the form in a category thread of my choosing?

Thanks. Very interested in purchasing.

Top Bottom