Advanced Application Forms for XenForo 1.x [Deleted]

I love your addon. What would I have to do to remove the large spacing between agreements?
KoWyn5Y.png
I would have to see how you have it entered in the question settings.

But it looks like you have them in separate questions. Put them all into one question, something like this...

Code:
[center][b]Sample Agreement Type (no checkbox)[/b][/center]
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
Suspendisse condimentum diam eget gravida venenatis.
Praesent vulputate pulvinar neque vitae mollis.

I wonder, i have a thread when user made a post, he has to make some information wroted. If you know what I mean.
When you begin post, some information is necessary.
Is your MOD can do that?
Sorry for my english language.

I wonder, i have a thread when user made a post, he has to make some information wroted. If you know what I mean.
When you begin post, some information is necessary.
Is your MOD can do that?
Sorry for my english language.
I don't think this will do what you want.

It isn't a part of posting a thread. It's a completely separate system.

I need to export my applications and I'm receiving this error:

SimpleXMLElement::addChild(): unterminated entity reference //=]*)

from ...Snog/Applications/Model/Export.php" line="183"/>

Any ideas?

Last edited:
I need to export my applications and I'm receiving this error:

SimpleXMLElement::addChild(): unterminated entity reference //=]*)

from ...Snog/Applications/Model/Export.php" line="183"/>

Any ideas?
I think I know what it is, but I need more information.

Do you have a question, answer or description that has &//=]*) in it? Or, just the ampersand &?

I'll need to see the full question, answer or description to know exactly what the problem is.

Snog updated Advanced Application Forms with a new update entry:

Advanced Application Forms Update 1.1.5

An update to advanced application forms has been released. Those that have purchased this mod, please check your PayPal email for the download link.

This release fixes or changes items in version 1.1.4:
  • Add - Reset application count for single user.
  • Fix - Template problem when using Taigachat.
  • Add - Widget Framework support.
  • Add - CSS to match XF formatting of text answer fields when they are selected.
  • Add - Slight padding between question and answer fields in forms....

Read the rest of this update entry...

Found an issue.
When I make a form and select a usergroup to view only, even registered members not in that usergroup can view the form?

e.g.

(Selected this option only) User is a member of any of the selected user groups:
- Administrator
- Members

But when i run test permissions of an registered member only(Not in the usergroup Members) he is able to view the application form.

Please advise?

Found an issue.
When I make a form and select a usergroup to view only, even registered members not in that usergroup can view the form?

e.g.

(Selected this option only) User is a member of any of the selected user groups:
- Administrator
- Members

But when i run test permissions of an registered member only(Not in the usergroup Members) he is able to view the application form.

Please advise?
Test permissions doesn't work with AAF.

Create a test user and log in using that user, the form will not display.

Test permissions doesn't work with AAF.

Create a test user and log in using that user, the form will not display.

Thanks for the advise, will test it.
Keep it up the good work..

Maybe an idea to make a sort order with the forms types?

I'm not sure what you mean.

The types automatically sort alphabetically and the forms within the types also sort alphabetically.

Yea, see it now..
Missing the option to include more info in the thread title when someone hits submit.

Now it's only {1} Membername & {2} First line text field.

e.g.

We are working with platforms, PC, PS3/4 & Xbox. (Selection)
If a member joining us and creating a join form, the thread title could be PC: ?? wants to be part of..
Now it's only ?? wants to be part of..

Yea, see it now..
Missing the option to include more info in the thread title when someone hits submit.

Now it's only {1} Membername & {2} First line text field.

e.g.

We are working with platforms, PC, PS3/4 & Xbox. (Selection)
If a member joining us and creating a join form, the thread title could be PC: ?? wants to be part of..
Now it's only ?? wants to be part of..
What's you're looking for is already in the wish list for AAF.

I can't make any guarantees on when it will be done since there are some puzzles that need to be worked out before it can be done (such as: when there are multiple single selection questions, which single selection question should be used to create a thread title).

In the meantime, the way around that is to separate the Application Types into PC, PS3/4 and Xbox. The create an Application Form for each type where you can specify the PC, PS3/4 and Xbox title in the posted thread.

OR, create a regular expression that only allows PC, PS3, PS4 and Xbox in the first single line answer. Then make sure that the accepted answers are in the description for the question. IE: 'Only PC, PS3, PS4 or Xbox are valid answers for this question'.

Last edited:
How do I make clickable text to link in my forms/questions or descriptions?
While it's not suggested because it will do strange things to the backend edit question display, you can use BB Code in the questions.

You can't put links in the descriptions.

Snog updated Advanced Application Forms with a new update entry:

Advanced Application Forms Update 1.1.6

An update to advanced application forms has been released. Those that have purchased this mod, please run the install script to update to the current version.

This release adds, fixes or changes items in version 1.1.5:
  • Add - Option for Applications being posted in new threads to be marked as watched for the member filling out the form. This uses the member's preferences setting for watched threads.
  • Change - First question answer included in thread title can now be single line...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom