Advanced Application Forms for XenForo 1.x [Deleted]

Can someone help me with the Header phrase the text is almost black, but the problem is my forum is black so u can only see it if u highlight it. How do i change its color so the text is visible?
The header for the page, or the sub-header on a form?

If it's the header for the page, that is controlled by the general style properties (Page Title) for your style settings.

If it's the sub-header on a form, Appearance->Style Properties, Advanced Application Forms (Sub Header Properties).

The header for the page, or the sub-header on a form?

If it's the header for the page, that is controlled by the general style properties (Page Title) for your style settings.

If it's the sub-header on a form, Appearance->Style Properties, Advanced Application Forms (Sub Header Properties).
Not sure. this is what it looks like

image.png

As you can see you can only see the text when you highlight it
image.png

That's the sub-header.
Go to AdminCP->Appearance->Style Properties, Advanced Application Forms (Sub Header Properties) and adjust there for your style. Be sure to select your style once you're in Style Properties.

That's the sub-header.
Go to AdminCP->Appearance->Style Properties, Advanced Application Forms (Sub Header Properties) and adjust there for your style. Be sure to select your style once you're in Style Properties.
Thanks that worked. also good addon :)

Also is it possible to have a voting poll without it promoting someone? I'd like to have a like suggestion form where people can vote yes/no but i dont want the member to get auto promoted after the voting ends

Also is it possible to have a voting poll without it promoting someone? I'd like to have a like suggestion form where people can vote yes/no but i dont want the member to get auto promoted after the voting ends
Sorry, that's not possible at this time.

I was all excited about this add-on – then I realized that no info will be saved in the database...

It would totally make this "complete" to have this add-on
  1. utilize the database
  2. convert/insert the data into "custom fields" that can be later used with the user profile

I was all excited about this add-on – then I realized that no info will be saved in the database...

It would totally make this "complete" to have this add-on
  1. utilize the database
  2. convert/insert the data into "custom fields" that can be later used with the user profile
Both of those are on the wish list for the add-on. But the first one would require a near complete rewrite of the application system, which I don't anticipate doing any time in the near future.

which I don't anticipate doing any time in the near future.
That's sad. I have a social club and need people to apply. Once they are approved by the admins, their data should be found in the database to be seen by other members. I like all of the rest of the add-on but this is a big gap.

That's sad. I have a social club and need people to apply. Once they are approved by the admins, their data should be found in the database to be seen by other members. I like all of the rest of the add-on but this is a big gap.
Item 1 has nothing to do with the info appearing for other members. That would fall under Item 2, which is planned.

I know you hate that question, but any ETA on this? I just need to plan.
At this point no.

To be perfectly honest, I've already started a fairly large update for my Social Groups add-on and that's being put on hold too. I'm having some medical work done on Tuesday and I don't know if, or how long that will put me out of commission. So other than bug fixes, it could be a while before I get back into full swing. And once I am fully back, finishing the Social Group update will take priority.

EDIT: I took the word 'major' out of the statement above. While it's major to me, it's not to the medical people. I'm in Tuesday morning, out Tuesday afternoon.

Last edited:
Top Bottom