XF 2 AdSense... if possible

frm

I don't know if AdSense has an API for this or not to make it accomplishable (or if it goes against the policy). But if it's not against the policy and there is a call, I would like custom development that would:
  • Pull the AdSense earnings for "today"
  • Pull the AdSense earnings for "this month"
  • Pull the historical payments made and add them together for a total amount (as the above two are against policy)
  • Allow an admin option of "amount donated" (to charities) that would link to a forum node I create
  • Display all 3 in a widget
Send quotes. Thanks!

Last edited:
You can probably generate this via the API for generating reports, however it would be risky to publish that information publicly on your site

Reactions: frm
You can probably generate this via the API for generating reports, however it would be risky to publish that information publicly on your site
Is it against terms? I am operating one site as a NPO and donating what is earned so I want transparency without an annual Form-990.

Only those logged in would see it as only guests see ads and members are ad free.

Ok, I didn't notice the link. Bad on the widget idea.

If possible, I'd like a summation of gross payments to automatically be pulled and displayed instead as I don't want to manually update it.

Top Bottom