XF 2.2 AdSense: I cannot seem to get it to work!

Hello. AdSense is telling me to add a code to my site in order for it to work properly.

I go to Set Up > Advertising > and I input it like this: https://i.gyazo.com/8002fbb0cd799dcd0e6c865d7a08c43b.png

Remove the header and /header parts lines.

Did you already add the other AdSense script code to PAGE_CONTAINER? If not, you will need to get that from your AdSense account page and add it just before the closing /header tag in PAGE_CONTAINER.

Remove the header and /header parts lines.

Did you already add the other AdSense script code to PAGE_CONTAINER? If not, you will need to get that from your AdSense account page and add it just before the closing /header tag in PAGE_CONTAINER.
Thank you for the response!! Here is what I've done.

21ab81da72cd31cef3a728cfbfdcd836.png

91845711121e479c337115145730d618.png

53ec481dafcfe95397a61b8fd9df5dbb.png

So when you try to save PAGE_CONTAINER template the error message still displayed ?
What the browser console say ?

Did you put other custom code on PAGE_CONTAINER template ?

Well click on RESTORE button when you are in the PAGE_CONTAINER page. And see if the error is still displayed.
To show the console error you can do this combination key ctrl+alt+i on your browser and then select the console tab

The issue with you not being able to save these changes is almost certainly due to mod_security rules on the server. Your host would need to identify the rules that are being triggered and whitelist them.

(I was dealing with a ticket related to issues uploading files and that also has the hallmarks of mod_security.)

Top Bottom