XF 1.4 Ads Problem

Maxxamillion

I enabled ads on my site again as they were lost in my last software/theme update.

Anyways i cant view them on my laptop browser but can see them via my phone, i have ad block disabled and im using firefox (i tried chrome and IE an have the same issue) is there maybe another reason im unable to view them.

www.thegamersquare.com they at the bottom of the forum under the forum conten.

Many can view the ads its just me that cannot, i can view ads on other site just not my own, ive logged out i still cant view them i have tried removing anti virus software to check and still no luck. I am really struggling to find the issue.

thanks

Many can view the ads its just me that cannot, i can view ads on other site just not my own, ive logged out i still cant view them i have tried removing anti virus software to check and still no luck.
That rules out XF as being the issue so it's something local to you.

well i thought i would post here for some support, i dont know if its something in the XF setting on the site that i dont know about
If guests can see the ads (which we can) and you can't see them when you are signed out and therefore a guest, then it can't be XF as all guests are treated the same.

Also:
Anyways i cant view them on my laptop browser but can see them via my phone
That would imply an issue with your laptop or the network you are using.
Especially if you were using your phone via 4G or the mobile provider's network.

Try a different device, or another ISP if you are able to connect to one from your laptop via wifi.

If guests can see the ads (which we can) and you can't see them when you are signed out and therefore a guest, then it can't be XF as all guests are treated the same.

Also:

That would imply an issue with your laptop or the network you are using.
Especially if you were using your phone via 4G or the mobile provider's network.

Try a different device, or another ISP if you are able to connect to one from your laptop via wifi.
i dont believe it is my network, i can view them via my mobile. im just unsure what other options i may have or need to look at.

my adblock is disabled, and i did remove my anti viris to test it and still the same issue. Is there any hidden settings i may have missed for both adblock and anti virus software?

Top Bottom