XF 2.2 Ads not working "Post: Below message container" for Article Threads

Ekonomist

i want to add ads to "Post: Below message container" position. there is no problem for regular posts. But when thread type is Article XF ads not working for this position.

how can can i add?
ty.

I'm using Siropu's Ad Manager and that's working fine in display ads below the first post in Article and Question threads.

On another forum I manage, the ads display after the first reply to an Article thread rather than below the thread starter but that's fine with me.

I'm using Siropu's Ad Manager and that's working fine in display ads below the first post in Article and Question threads.

On another forum I manage, the ads display after the first reply to an Article thread rather than below the thread starter but that's fine with me.
i know it but its toooo expensive for us coz of currency. @Siropu has realy wonderful adds on.
Other way is best position for me i need to solve it.

i know it but its toooo expensive for us coz of currency. @Siropu has realy wonderful adds on.
Other way is best position for me i need to solve it.
See my second point above though. On that forum, where the ad shows up after the first reply rather than the first post, that forum is just using the built in advertising feature of Xenforo, not Ads Manager.

See my second point above though. On that forum, where the ad shows up after the first reply rather than the first post, that forum is just using the built in advertising feature of Xenforo, not Ads Manager.
i got it. But if there is no reply or locked post there wont be ads. Thats why i choose that way. But thank you anyway i will try yours till solved.

Top Bottom