XF 1.5 Ads not showing inside the threads (on mobile devices)

Hi guys, as the title suggest the ads on my site are a no show on mobile devices, specially the very first ad. Any thought?

Here's an screenshot to clarify further:

I just discovered something by following the adsense troubleshooting. If me or my people browse on incognito mode (from our cellphones) we can actually see the ads. Of course nobody browse on incognito mode. o_O

Update, in case anyone can help.

After more than a month dealing with this issue I've noticed many odd behaviors (on my own mobile) for instance the ads are not showing on Chrome, no ads blocker, or barely showing, I switched to Fiirefox and they are showing beautifully. The revenues on my site are 80% less that what it used to be, major drop, I lost all the goodies for December and the same and worse on January, the curve is down down and down. Adsense still shows views and revenues for mobile inside the Ad Unit report but behind the desktop numbers, that's just wrong for a site like mine. Most of my users browse the site from smart devices.

At this point I am taking maybe half of my site is seeing the ads, the other half isn't, depending on mobile browser.

Any idea on why all of the sudden (since about a month) the ads behavior is so odd on mobile devices? Is it Adsense itself or my server / xenforo config? Adsense says over and over it's not their fault, simply they are no ads for my site, that's bologna since the ads on Firefox (mobile) are amazing from amazing companies. My webmaster says it's not our fault. I am in the middle of a sandwich and my head is spinning. Help please.

Top Bottom