Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
Your settings means display the carousel if device is desktop, it will still show ads on the other device, but without the carousel.

Use a package. It has all the options you need for that.
Thanks, this is just what I was looking for!

I wanted to know if there was the possibility of inserting a delay between the advertisements that are displayed.
For example in a pack of 4 advertisements, the user sees 1 every 15 minutes

The only option available for something like that is "Display every x hours".
Yes, unfortunately by setting it "display every x hours" to 1 hour, I find myself 4 continuous advertisements at each page load.
Do you think it could be a possible addition to be included in the future?

If you want to display one ad at a time, set ad display limit to 1.
I don't know if I will add a new option or change the current one. We'll see.

That could happen if you have an adlocker that blocks the file core.min.js
I might need to place the code in the template directly.
Yeah it looks like the GET request to the replacement url is being blocked when using ad blocker. I disabled the ad blocker completely in edge & firefox dev and it still didnt work, I didn't even see a request to the url, but I didn't look any further.

There is not GET request. The URL replacement happens on click. I have tested it with multiple browsers and no issues. I can take a look if you can send met a link to a page where I can see it.

Would it be possible to include a landing page before users are redirected to an external url which will show some advertisements and a small wait time with this add-on, or you have any ideas about how to reach this goal? Thank you :)

Hi,

I just upgraded from XF2.1.1 to XF2.2. for two different forums. Both use also the adsmanager.

I upgraded afterwards on both also the adsmanager to vrsion 2.42, but in one forum it works, in the other it does not work.

The upgrade went without errors. Only the altert

"If you want to use Geo criteria, please download the Geo Lite 2 City database and upload the file GeoLite2-City.mmdb to src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Vendor/MaxMind. Once the file is in place, this message will go away."

pops up in the forum which does not work properly.

What does not work properly? If I click within an ad on a tab, nothing happens. I also can not create new ads. Basically it freezes. On the other forum everything is fine. I did the upgrade the same way on both.

Overwrite old files with the content of the upload folder and then within ACP/addons/ I upgraded the adsmanager.

What could be the reason for this?

What could be the reason for this?
Are you using a different language on that one? I've seen this issue before with foreign languages where some phrases that contain HTML tags, had a space after the closing tag. </ p> </ span> </ b>

Top Bottom