Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
I've just upgraded to Xenforo 2.2 and want to upgrade the ads manager now, but I am nervous in doing so since I might lose all my settings!

Do I just go to Add-ons, Install/Upgrade, overwrite existing files and it will keep all my existing ads and settings?

I upgraded to 2.2 this morning and it worked fine with the old add-on. Then I put today's Ads Manager update in, and its still working great.

I didnt overwrite the files, just did the regular upgrade, and it preserved everything.

found a bug in affiliate links.
To reproduce:
  1. set method to 'replace affiliate website with url'
  2. tick hide affiliate url checkbox
It will replace the url the first time the page loads after the replacement url is saved in the ad setup, but subsequent refreshes keep the original url. If the hide url checkbox isn't selected, it works as expected

It will replace the url the first time the page loads after the replacement url is saved in the ad setup, but subsequent refreshes keep the original url. If the hide url checkbox isn't selected, it works as expected
Not sure I understand what the problem is. I don't see any issues in my tests.

Not sure I understand what the problem is. I don't see any issues in my tests.
Affiliate website: somedomain.com
method: replace affiliate website with url
URL: redirect.com
Hide affiliate url: not checked

sends browser to redirect.com

hide affiliate url: checked

sends browser to somedomain.com

That could happen if you have an adlocker that blocks the file core.min.js
I might need to place the code in the template directly.

Hi Siropu.
I have Ads Manager 2.
I wanted to know if it is possible to enter 2 different codes for the same space (footer) and have only one of them displayed randomly.
So I load the page and there is code 1, I load the page and there is code 2, etc.

Hi Siropu,

Disable ads for mobile devices when the carousel is enabled not working. I still get to see ads via mobile and not in carousel, all display.

What can I do?

Are you using device criteria? The package carousel device options only disables the carousel, it does not hides the ad.

Top Bottom