Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
Ok, I will have a play with that thanks.

For one of my ads, I want to show just below the content on the 3rd post. So I presume I choose "Below thread post x content." But I don't know where to put the value of x. Do I go to Item ID under Position criteria and enter 3 in there?

Speaking about statistics, as long as you know, is it safe to activate them on adsense ads or can this lead to problems with their tos?

I am not sure if this is a bug or a feature. I want to show my ads to guests only. So, under User criteria, I have selected the top two options, User is guest + the cookies one. But, my advert doesn't display! I am trying it as a logged out user, if that makes any difference.

Any ideas?

Use "User is a guest" to show for any guest. Use "User is a guest and accepted cookies" for guests who accepted cookies only.

I've created a text ad and added it to the sidebar, but I cannot work out if I can position it within the sidebar. For example, I have 5 widgets there. Can I position it say after the 3rd widget?

I have a problem with Adsense not crediting me with impressions or clicks. The ads show on my site, but in the Adsense reports, I am not getting the stats shown.

In my 3rd post after content, I have an ad from one company and that gets the credit fine. But to the right of that ad is my adsense ad, and something is not working with it. I took your advice and used inline block, to prevent my adsense ad from not appearing underneath the other companies ad.

Any ideas on what could be wrong?

Are they showing up in your AdSense account? Google uses a different delivery system from custom ads that you create or insert on your site.

Top Bottom