• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Ads in Pages

A

account8226

In that case try these templates:

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Templates
> ad_header
> ad_above_content
I just want to add a specific ad to my pages, not all the templates (header) or content.

I just want to add this to my pages. What's that template's name ?

Tx.

A

account8226

For all pages, it's the pagenode_container template.

For individual pages, just add it to the page HTML.
I am so stupid. Pages allowed HTML so I just have to add my ads via HTML code ^^

Thanks for the help Jake & Brogan.

Can I jusmp in here and ask a quick question about pages??

I created an FAQ page node.... How the hell do i edit it or add content to it?? been looking for a way to do it for an hour .... I know it's obvious but I just can't see it!

A

account8226

Can I jusmp in here and ask a quick question about pages??

I created an FAQ page node.... How the hell do i edit it or add content to it?? been looking for a way to do it for an hour .... I know it's obvious but I just can't see it!
I didn't understood everything since I am French.

If you want to edit the page you created and add content to it, when you click on the page in the admin.php you should have : http://snpr.cm/k5hSW5.png "Page option". Clcik on it and edit the HTML template thing.

Brogan

XenForo moderator
Staff member
In 1.1, click on the node in the list, click on the Page Options tab, enter the content in the Template HTML field.

In 1.0 click on the node in the list, enter the content in the Template HTML field.

Thanks Guys, I thought Template HTML referred to changing the template or adding stuff to the look of the page ... I was looking for an edit page button or something similar ...DOH!