AdminForum [Paid] [Deleted]

Thanks a lot that looks amazing now. Is there a property to control those adverts spaces or do we just replace the image and hyperlink it? If so where abouts is all this info kept - n00b :)

You will find all theme related controls in Appearance-->Style Properties-->AdminForum

You can change all ad codes there with anything you like. Once i had a tweets code in the header, or you can add some infographic image or anything else you like.
You can also change header and footer logos and copyright text in there.

You will find all theme related controls in Appearance-->Style Properties-->AdminForum

You can change all ad codes there with anything you like. Once i had a tweets code in the header, or you can add some infographic image or anything else you like.
You can also change header and footer logos and copyright text in there.
Thanks works great.

I just installed the responsive design to test and see how it looks, although quite responsive, it certainly does not use the responsive design attributes. Its very wide and doesnt seem to follow the rules.

I really need the responsive design to work with this great theme for my new project, I am happy to assist and test in anyway I can. For an example please go to http://mmazone.com.au/league on a mobile device, thanks

Thanks works great.

I just installed the responsive design to test and see how it looks, although quite responsive, it certainly does not use the responsive design attributes. Its very wide and doesnt seem to follow the rules.

I really need the responsive design to work with this great theme for my new project, I am happy to assist and test in anyway I can. For an example please go to http://mmazone.com.au/league on a mobile device, thanks

Well its not a responsive theme and is not been tested on any mobile device. Its a fluid theme which is suppose to stretch with the screen size for desktops/laptops.

This theme have many custom blocks which obviously can not work with standard hacks of Responsive Design plugin. You will need to add some additional formatting to get it working.

Well its not a responsive theme and is not been tested on any mobile device. Its a fluid theme which is suppose to stretch with the screen size for desktops/laptops.

This theme have many custom blocks which obviously can not work with standard hacks of Responsive Design plugin. You will need to add some additional formatting to get it working.

The responsive add-on is to convert any theme to responsive, ive tested a few and had quite a lot of success thus far, even with complicated styles that have frameworks etc.

I also noticed some styling issues in one of my add-ons, I talked to the developer of this add-on and they suggested the following, can you please review and advise.

Whoever did that style did not completely do every little detail as they missed some core XF CSS for .dataTable and dataRow. Doesn't appear that he/she did any dataTable CSS stuff at all (which they should).

The responsive add-on is to convert any theme to responsive, ive tested a few and had quite a lot of success thus far, even with complicated styles that have frameworks etc.

I also noticed some styling issues in one of my add-ons, I talked to the developer of this add-on and they suggested the following, can you please review and advise.

Sorry for the delay, Its exams time and i have a exam tomorrow.

It doesn`t matter how complicated a theme is or it they use a framework unless they don`t have any custom blocks or things. This theme works with the responsive plugin on points where it uses default things. But some things like custom ad blocks and custom layout of header and footer makes it different from others.

Can you tell me which plugin are you using and what things are not working with it?

Sorry for the delay, Its exams time and i have a exam tomorrow.

It doesn`t matter how complicated a theme is or it they use a framework unless they don`t have any custom blocks or things. This theme works with the responsive plugin on points where it uses default things. But some things like custom ad blocks and custom layout of header and footer makes it different from others.

Can you tell me which plugin are you using and what things are not working with it?
Hey,

Everything im using appears to be working fine, its simply just the width, which like you mentioned is due to the custom blocks - This is for the responsive.

As for styling issues with the theme in general. Im having some issues with Pickem, but really I havent installed many add-ons yet so there may be more issues. Image below.

The developer advised the following - "Whoever did that style did not completely do every little detail as they missed some core XF CSS for .dataTable and dataRow. Doesn't appear that he/she did any dataTable CSS stuff at all (which they should)."

pickem.webp

Thanks for your time, take your time im in no rush, thanks

Hi mate,

Any updates?

Also for some reason this style doesnt show up in resources

Hey there,

Sorry for all the delays, My exams were going on due to which i was not able to do anything.

So what i need is a demo here. I need a demo to test a few things and fix the bug you have reported. Will you be able to provide it? I will try to fix this at the soonest possible.

Also thanks for notifying me about the resources thing. I unknowingly put this style in wrong category :P . This is fixed now.

Cheers

Hey there,

Sorry for all the delays, My exams were going on due to which i was not able to do anything.

So what i need is a demo here. I need a demo to test a few things and fix the bug you have reported. Will you be able to provide it? I will try to fix this at the soonest possible.

Also thanks for notifying me about the resources thing. I unknowingly put this style in wrong category :p . This is fixed now.

Cheers
Hi mate,

No problems. I can give you access to my current dev board with this theme. Do you require just user access or admin also? Let me know and ill PC you the details.

No worries, I was wondering why there wasnt more talk about this theme! I think the wrong category may of lost you some buys because this theme is one of the best for sure, cant wait till all the little things are fixed!

Thanks mate

@ddmmh
Admin account details would be great. But in case you are not comfortable with it. Normal user account will also work.

Hey,

Everything im using appears to be working fine, its simply just the width, which like you mentioned is due to the custom blocks - This is for the responsive.

As for styling issues with the theme in general. Im having some issues with Pickem, but really I havent installed many add-ons yet so there may be more issues. Image below.

The developer advised the following - "Whoever did that style did not completely do every little detail as they missed some core XF CSS for .dataTable and dataRow. Doesn't appear that he/she did any dataTable CSS stuff at all (which they should)."

View attachment 37987

Thanks for your time, take your time im in no rush, thanks

Hey there, Thanks for providing login details.

I have added support for this addon. I have also done the modifications on your site.

Hey there, Thanks for providing login details.

I have added support for this addon. I have also done the modifications on your site.
Thank-you! That looks great, that's some quality service :)

I only have one thing left with this style i would love, and this is responsive, even to look at it from your own perspective, you will most certainly get more sales if this style becomes responsive I believe, since Soft Responsive has only been around a couple of months and dominates the paid style section, not my favourite style though, but fortunately the responsive add-on/framework was released independently.

This style + Responsive = $$$ - Guys show your support to the dev and let him know he will make lots of money with responsive support :)
I am willing to help in anyway I can with testing. Could it be as easy as having an option to disable the big blocks?

Thank you for your help with pickem :)

@ddmmh

I am no hungry man and i have also told you before that i don`t have any plans to support that addon. But i do also believe in providing quality service. So if more users request for this integration, i will sure try to ingrate it in this theme. :)

meSingh,

I bought this skin because I love it, however, I am having a hard time editing the CSS and different items. I like the layout of the forum and everything, however, I want to change the red to a blue color. Is there an easier way of doing this? Like I said, I love the theme, but I want blue instead of red. Any help with this?

Top Bottom