AdminForum [Paid] [Deleted]

meSingh,

I bought this skin because I love it, however, I am having a hard time editing the CSS and different items. I like the layout of the forum and everything, however, I want to change the red to a blue color. Is there an easier way of doing this? Like I said, I love the theme, but I want blue instead of red. Any help with this?
Hi there, many of the areas have images in it. If you want to change its color then you will also need to change color of images too.

Nice Theme but some Errors inside.

Ugly Colour Hover.
Admin-ForumDescription.webp

No Rss Icon avaible.

Admin-RSS.webp

Postbit some ugly Colour.

Admin-Postbit.webp

Locked Threads hard to read (Colours)

Admin-Locked.webp

Forum Description dont work.
View attachment 38781

I will look into this.

Will check this too
Postbit some ugly Colour.

View attachment 38782
This is the way the theme is. If you want to change this color to something specific, then let me know. I will create a short tuto for you on how to do this.

Locked Threads hard to read (Colours)

View attachment 38784

I have made this because most of the owners did wanted a way to separate open and closed threads. If you don`t want this then delete this code from your extra.css file. If should be in the very end of this file.

Code:
.locked { opacity: 0.4; }
.locked.sticky { opacity: 1.0; }

I've been happily modifying this theme to match my taste and I found a little bug. The image catb.png seems to be referenced in the css as catbot.png so it's giving 404 errors in some places.

I've been happily modifying this theme to match my taste and I found a little bug. The image catb.png seems to be referenced in the css as catbot.png so it's giving 404 errors in some places.

Hi there, sorry for all the delay. I have a huge backlog of emails.

I will look into this matter and if there is a problem that this maybe creating. I will provide an update within this week for sure. Thanks for you notifying me about this :)

Top Bottom