XF 1.5 Admin User Search Criteria 'Has Avatar'

MRaburn

Hey guys,

Been digging around for a while and maybe someone here knows the answer. I am pruning/moderating our user avatars. We have 170k users and basically only about 5% have avatars that need to be looked at and moderated. Currently this is very painful for obvious reasons.

Is there a way to pass a Criteria in the URL to only return users that DO have an Avatar?

I know there is this:

/admin.php?users/list&criteria[xxx][x]=x

I just do not know if there is one that will check the $user['avatar_date'] or $user['gravatar'] to see if Not Empty.

Thanks for any tips! Would save me about 30 hours of work.

You could find the users via the avatar directory under /data/. Each avatar name is the user id of the user who has that avatar.

Not the best method but it works!

Thanks for your input guys. I'll see what I can come up with, I saw an addon to add this Criteria to the Trophy system, see if I can cross if over to the User list.

@Chris D it seems my user promotion is running at a limit of 20 user upgrades per cron run. Is there somewhere in the code or settings I can increase this? Will take a long time to run through 170k members. ;)

Yeah that will take forever - and it will only do active users, that way, too.

You will want to use the Rebuild User Group Promotions tool on the Admin CP > Tools > Rebuild Caches page... which will still take forever, but at least it does it in one go ;)

Top Bottom