XF 2.0 admin template from add-on missing

ludak

I have installed my addon I have been developing locally on my real server. I have an admin template that I see in the _data folder templates.xml file

Code:
<template type="admin" title="games_edit" version_id="1030010" version_string="1.3.0 Alpha">

inside I see this.

But when I try to search this as admin in the admin search, I find nothing.

1527782925537.webp
and I know this is not working because this template is missing.

What could have gone wrong?

Not in the installed location.

I have the output locally.
1527783542323.webp

it seems like all the admin templates are missing :(

I use the build-release to create a addon package to install.

I move it to server and isntall it. Inside _data/templates.xml I do see the games_edit admin template, but its not showing in the list to edit, or to view, and its not there? Anybody thanks for the input.

Its probably something trivial I am missing, just gotta figure out what?

Pleaase help anybody who might know what the problem is? I am really stuck and trying to release add-on on time.

Folks from xenforo, I am not really seeing any admin templates now. I am not really sure what is going on? DO I have to enable develop mode on in order to see the admin templates? I would not like to do that in the live site.

I realized I created these templates in Master Style (whatever that is), and its not part of my styles.
1527824648140.webp

If I switch to any other styles these are not available.

In the main website, I do have 2 styles only, they are pretty much changed style colors of default style. Can somebody help on this? Thanks !!!

Last edited:
I just realized when I comment this out from the local site src/config.php

Code:
$config['debug'] = true;

Then I do not see the Master Style either and I do not see the templates as well.

How can I copy the admin templates from the master style (from debug) to my other styles?

Please anybody that can help. I don't have the default style as I deleted it after I created 2 styles I am using from it.

Thanks

Last edited:
Please if somebody can help I am bit lost here :(

This is inside my games_edit template.

Code:
<xf:form action="{{ link('fantasyleague/games/save') }}" method="get" class="block">

when I inspect the code in browser I am seeing the form action is admin.php ??? Why would this be happening

Top Bottom