Admin Talk on xenForo

Brandon Sheley

I'm currently in the process of re-branding the site because of an issue with the domain name from the guy I purchased the site from, but thought I'd toss it up here anyways to see if I could get any feedback. :)

I present to you Admin Talk, a forum for website administrators and system admins.

We're currently running the beta or RC's of xenforo so I'm just using a modified version of the default style. We have a nice paid style that may be put back in place once GOLD is out. (y)

Admin-talk - like the design - dark blue psychologically is trustworthy.
Cute favicon.
I'm a sucker for Jake's category designs!

The pale blue text on the guest welcome message I had to highlight in order to read.

Blimey, I didn't even know i registered at your forum and then realized You must have imported the adminbb.org database into AT.

I'd personally hunt around for a style the current looks to default with a few minor touches to it which I find to be a little too blue in some areas. Either that or you could go with something a little more exclusive in the way of a custom style? I'd think this would be a little more inviting to guests that thought about registering but turned away.

Nice large forum which is always good. I just don't think the style is very inviting.

I would recolor this section to make the text stand out more.

Welcome to Admin Talk!
Admin Talk is an online community for forum administrators to network and connect, share ideas and help each other in a very active and friendly forum environment. Everyone is welcome!

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.
or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions

Blimey, I didn't even know i registered at your forum and then realized You must have imported the adminbb.org database into AT.
Actually this was the AdminBB site but we recently had to moved to the .com
I'd personally hunt around for a style the current looks to default with a few minor touches to it which I find to be a little too blue in some areas. Either that or you could go with something a little more exclusive in the way of a custom style? I'd think this would be a little more inviting to guests that thought about registering but turned away.

Nice large forum which is always good. I just don't think the style is very inviting.
We do have a nice paid style but it hasn't been updated to 1.1.x yet.
I would recolor this section to make the text stand out more.
Thanks for the feedback both of you!
I'll see if I can work on the "welcome block" tonight.

Top Bottom