XF 1.5 Admin Permissions Missing

I am hoping you guys can offer me some advice.

So when creating a new Administrator on my XenForo 1.5.10 installation, I am unable to assign admin permissions (images can explain better than I can)

f6BdCP5.png

As you can see... I am able to assign 2 permissions... and they are from an addon

What options I should have:
UnfeAJw.png

This is on my test version of our forums (locally hosted) it's completely mirrored apart from actual forum data, in terms of changes/ themes/ addons it's exactly the same.

I am a super administrator on both forums and should have the permissions to give to other users but It's just not there.

I am really hoping I am just missing something and this isnt a bug with something, I've tried everything I can think of, mirroring the installation ect and I can't reproduce the issue.

If you require any more information please let me know.

If you disable all add-ons, do the other options re-appear?
So this is obviously something I need to try at some point (Didnt want to do so because the forum is live and very active all of the time, wanted to avoid downtime if it's a common issue/ something I am just over looking)

That being said, I have installed the exact same addons on my local test version, the exact same version of XF and the exact same version of the addons and the options are still there on my test version, leaving me to believe the addons are not causing the issue.

It won't take your forums down, you can disable them all and check and then re-enable them all in a matter of a few minutes.

The other thing you could try is rebuilding the master data (go to yoursite/com/install and use the option there).

It won't take your forums down, you can disable them all and check and then re-enable them all in a matter of a few minutes.

The other thing you could try is rebuilding the master data (go to yoursite/com/install and use the option there).

It won't take the forum down, but quite a few of our addons are experience changing so it would have to be while the forums are down (soft down)

Will take a look at the master data as well, not something I've looked at, at all yet.

Thanks for the input, if/when this is resolved I will post back / edit the OP with the thing that fixed it if others come across the same issue

Top Bottom