XF 1.3 Admin panel is totally blocked

avalon-ua

Who knows how to solve problem when admin panel is blocked after incorrect installing AdminCP Firewall 1.3.2

Who knows how to solve problem when admin panel is blocked after incorrect installing AdminCP Firewall 1.3.2
If this is an add-on just disable the listeners in your config.php.
$config['enableListeners'] = 0;
You can then go in and remove that add-on. After that you need to comment out that line (or remove it) in your config.php.

Sorry may I ask you how to do it?
Pretty much gave you the instructions.
You need to open your /library/config.php in a text editor and place that line in there and save it. That will disable all add-ons. Then go in and uninstall the add-on causing problems then remove that line (or comment it out) from the config.php and save it back again.

If you are using cPanel then the File Browser in it should have the ability to edit text files from it.

Pretty much gave you the instructions.
You need to open your /library/config.php in a text editor and place that line in there and save it. That will disable all add-ons. Then go in and uninstall the add-on causing problems then remove that line (or comment it out) from the config.php and save it back again.

If you are using cPanel then the File Browser in it should have the ability to edit text files from it.
Thank you! I did it, and now when I try to get through admin panel I see that message ($config['enableListeners'] = 0; аŸб€аОаИаЗаОбˆаЛаА аНаЕаОаЖаИаДаАаНаНаАб аОбˆаИаБаКаА. аŸаОаЖаАаЛбƒаЙбб‚аА, аПаОаПб€аОаБбƒаЙб‚аЕ аНаЕаМаНаОаГаО аПаОаЗаЖаЕ.)

Thank you! I did it, and now when I try to get through admin panel I see that message ($config['enableListeners'] = 0; аŸб€аОаИаЗаОбˆаЛаА аНаЕаОаЖаИаДаАаНаНаАб аОбˆаИаБаКаА. аŸаОаЖаАаЛбƒаЙбб‚аА, аПаОаПб€аОаБбƒаЙб‚аЕ аНаЕаМаНаОаГаО аПаОаЗаЖаЕ.)
All works. Thank you so much!!!!

Top Bottom