1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 admin navigation id's

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by d12j28, Aug 1, 2013.

1. d12j28

d12j28 Member

Since upgrading to 1.2 every time I try to upgrade/install a mod or if I try and rebuild master data I get an error that says "admin navigation ids must be unique. The specified I'd is already in use."

Any ideas what is causing this?

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Do you have any errors in the log?
    Can you post the full backtrace?

Which add-ons do you have installed?

3. d12j28

d12j28 Member

I have all mods disabled right now.

#1 /home4/steeler6/public_html/247steelers/library/XenForo/Model/AdminNavigation.php(653): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
    #2 /home4/steeler6/public_html/247steelers/library/XenForo/Model/AdminNavigation.php(608): XenForo_Model_AdminNavigation->importAdminNavigationAddOnXml(Object(SimpleXMLElement), 'XenForo')
    #3 /home4/steeler6/public_html/247steelers/library/XenForo/Deferred/ImportMasterData.php(16): XenForo_Model_AdminNavigation->importAdminNavigationDevelopmentXml('/home4/steeler6...')
    #4 /home4/steeler6/public_html/247steelers/library/XenForo/Deferred/Atomic.php(61): XenForo_Deferred_ImportMasterData->execute(Array, Array, 7.1668362617493, '')
    #5 /home4/steeler6/public_html/247steelers/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(197): XenForo_Deferred_Atomic->execute(Array, Array, 7.1672222614288, '')
    #6 /home4/steeler6/public_html/247steelers/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(320): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.1672222614288, '', false)
    #7 /home4/steeler6/public_html/247steelers/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(273): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, 7.1672401428223, '', false)
    #8 /home4/steeler6/public_html/247steelers/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(352): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(true, 7.1672401428223)
    #9 /home4/steeler6/public_html/247steelers/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlAdmin.php(50): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract::hasManualDeferredToRun()
    #10 /home4/steeler6/public_html/247steelers/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(583): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin->renderRedirect(4, 'http://www.247s...', NULL, Array)
    #11 /home4/steeler6/public_html/247steelers/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_Redirect), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin), Array)
    #12 /home4/steeler6/public_html/247steelers/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
    #13 {main}
    Request State
    array(3) {
    ["url"] => string(52) "http://www.247steelers.com/admin.php?add-ons/install"
    ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["add-ons/install"] => string(0) ""
    }
    ["_POST"] => array(3) {
    ["server_file"] => string(0) ""
    ["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    }
    }
    Delete...Close

4. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

Can you run this query?
    Code:
    SHOW CREATE TABLE xf_admin_navigation;
    (Note if you're running it via phpMyAdmin you may need to choose to display "full texts".)

5. d12j28

d12j28 Member

Thanks Mike. I will have to try that when I get out of work. My phone doesn't like it when I log in to myphp for some reason.

6. d12j28

d12j28 Member

Ran the query but no luck. This is the error I get when I try an uninstall a mod.

It does uninstall it looks like. Problem is when I try to install one I get same error and it doesn't seem to install correctly.

7. Mike

I don't understand. That query was just supposed to get information. It wasn't supposed to fix anything. I need to see the results. :)

8. d12j28

d12j28 Member

Oops.....too early.....lol

CREATE TABLE `xf_admin_navigation` (
    `navigation_id` varchar(25) NOT NULL,
    `parent_navigation_id` varchar(25) NOT NULL,
    `display_order` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
    `link` varchar(50) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
    `admin_permission_id` varchar(25) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
    `debug_only` tinyint(3) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
    `hide_no_children` tinyint(3) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
    `addon_id` varchar(25) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
    PRIMARY KEY (`navigation_id`),
    KEY `parent_navigation_id_display_order` (`parent_navigation_id`,`display_order`)
    ) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8

9. Mike

Yeah, as I expected - that's not right. And I'd have to guess that somehow a whole upgrade script wasn't run.

Can you submit a ticket with phpMyAdmin and FTP details? I need to figure out why that script didn't run (it was done for 1.2 beta 2).

10. d12j28

d12j28 Member

Will do that Mike as soon as my host is back up. Been down all day.

11. d12j28

d12j28 Member

I submitted a ticket Mike. Unfortunately my host is still having issues today. I have yet to be able to log into ftp, cpanel or anything for that matter. Let me know if you need anymore info and I will get it to you as soon as I am able.

12. jeje031

jeje031 Member

Do you know how to solve the problem? I am faced with the same problem

My Xenforo 1.4.2

13. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

If you have a particular problem related to upgrading, it's always best to start a new thread explaining the problem in as much detail as possible.