XF 1.1 Admin Log

That would defeat the point -- the admin log is designed to be an audit trail should something happen. Allowing a the person who took the offending action to then clear the log would prevent auditability.

You can change the log length from config.php though. (Assuming that only the site owners would have access to the files or that if an account is compromised, the attacker doesn't have access to the files.)

That would defeat the point -- the admin log is designed to be an audit trail should something happen. Allowing a the person who took the offending action to then clear the log would prevent auditability.

You can change the log length from config.php though. (Assuming that only the site owners would have access to the files or that if an account is compromised, the attacker doesn't have access to the files.)

I have set my admin log length to 14 days via config.php .. out of curiosity, how many people have admin privileges on your system? I have luxury of being sole admin on my system. ~peace

Top Bottom