Admin cpanel style

Thank you
But if you mean that I should put this string:
PHP:
$config['debug'] = true;
in config.php file?
When i did that,then all pages in forum and admin cp were blank!

yes in config.php
:Dنعم .. ضعها في الكونفج لكي تفعل منقح البرمجة و من هناك تستطيع التعديل على ستايل الادارة كما تشاء

My you don't understand what i mean!!!!!
Ok:
now open your config.php in localhost and remove $config['debug'] = true;
then copy/past your :

that you wrote it there: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/admin-cpanel-style.52276/#post-559506
then save it.
and open your forum in browser.
Then you will see blank page!!!!o_O

No, I don't see a blank page. You need to check your server logs also as it appears that there may be something wrong with the host?
Are you running on a shared host or VPS?

No, I don't see a blank page. You need to check your server logs also as it appears that there may be something wrong with the host?
Are you running on a shared host or VPS?
Thankyou For your help, :)
please try this file in attachments and tell me if you see blank page or not?
You can try with shared host or VPS or local.

Attachments

Thankyou For your help, :)
please try this file in attachments and tell me if you see blank page or not?
You can try with shared host or VPS or local.

I found two (actually probably 3) problems
Number 1
$config['debug']=true;

Number 2
ini_set('display_errors',true);

You have extraneous characters before and after your "=" sign.
Also, your ini_set has the same character in it (highlighted in orange).

Number 3
It looks like you may be using a Windows editor to do this in.... BIG NO-NO unless you are using something like Notepad ++. When I went to save your example it prompted me to save it in a Windows format (this is on a Mac).

Last edited:
Thank you Tracy
I use Edit plus
That what i mean when i ask to copy/past what bousaid wrote there: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/admin-cpanel-style.52276/#post-559506
please look there is there is (†=†) or not?

Nope... it's your editor (or the format you saved it in). If you have the option, save it in Unix (LF).
http://notepad-plus-plus.org/ is generally highly recommended (and the price is right - free).
Was going to suggest sending the information for the top part of the config.php to me via conversation and I would edit it and attach it back to the conversation - but then remembered you can't attach files here to a conversation. :cautious:

Yes it resolved!
But i don't understand why it was happened only when i copy from XF's threads and past in Edit plus??
i use Edit plus 13 years and this is first time i have this problem!
Do you think Tracy that happen because XF writes by Unix system?

Regards

Yes it resolved!
But i don't understand why it was happened only when i copy from XF's threads and past in Edit plus??
i use Edit plus 13 years and this is first time i have this problem!
Do you think Tracy that happen because XF writes by Unix system?

Regards

May have just been a quirk. If you are saving down to a Linux system (Debian, centOS, etc) then it's important. When saving, always use an editor that can write in the Unix LF format (preferrable).
I don't think on a Windows server it really matters that much.

Top Bottom