Admin Control Panel Error ?

Paul M

I left a test import going overnight, and when I came back to it this morning, I found the import had stalled with this error page, which seems to be an ACP error ?

An exception occurred: Mysqli statement execute error : Prepared statement needs to be re-prepared in /var/www/vhosts/xxxxx.xxx/httpdocs/xft/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 214
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute()inZend/Db/Statement.phpat line 292
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute()inZend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.phpat line 468
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query()inZend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.phpat line 782
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchPairs()inXenForo/Template/Admin.phpat line 90
  5. XenForo_Template_Admin->_getTemplatesFromDataSource()inXenForo/Template/Abstract.phpat line 419
  6. XenForo_Template_Abstract->_loadTemplates()inXenForo/Template/Abstract.phpat line 403
  7. XenForo_Template_Abstract->_loadTemplate()inXenForo/Template/Abstract.phpat line 128
  8. XenForo_Template_Abstract->render()inXenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlAdmin.phpat line 128
  9. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin->renderContainer()inXenForo/FrontController.phpat line 552
  10. XenForo_FrontController->renderView()inXenForo/FrontController.phpat line156
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run()in/var/www/vhosts/xxxxx.xxx/httpdocs/xft/admin.phpat line 13
I havent posted it as a bug as such because im not sure if i could repeat it. Having refreshed the page, the import seems to be continuing ok.

Linux box, or Mac?

Kier has had it sporadically on his Mac, but we've never seen it in production (or any any other OS).

The server is Centos 5.3, Im running windows xp.

The same import stalled again later this afternoon with the same error (Im importing 1.6 million posts, so taking a while).

Is the server doing anything else? The info I've found generally seems to indicate this is an internal server issue that really shouldn't happen. The implication is that it only happens if you're constantly running FLUSH TABLES calls.

Its not doing much else really - its acting as an e-mail server for a couple of domains, other than that its just a test server.

The load on it while importing is about 0.30 to 0.50.

Oh, its also a mysql replication server (master and slave) for about 4 databases.

Is there a way to display this information in XF ?
I couldnt find one, so this is from the vb installation on the same server ;

Web Server Apache : v2.2.3
PHP : 5.2.14
PHP Max Post Size : 8.00 MB
PHP Maximum Upload Size : 2.00 MB
PHP Memory Limit : 64.00 MB
MySQL Version : 5.1.50-log
MySQL Packet Size : 16.00 MB

I had a similar error while rebuilding the caches ;

Failed to get controller response and reroute to error handler (XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Tools::actioncache-rebuild)

An exception occurred: Mysqli statement execute error : Prepared statement needs to be re-prepared in /var/www/vhosts/xxxxx.xxx/httpdocs/xft/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 214
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 312
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 468
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 725
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchRow() in XenForo/Model/User.php at line 295
  5. XenForo_Model_User->getUserById() in XenForo/Model/User.php at line 641
  6. XenForo_Model_User->getVisitingUserById() in XenForo/Visitor.php at line 347
  7. XenForo_Visitor::setup() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Abstract.php at line 36
  8. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Abstract->_setupSession() in XenForo/Controller.php at line 370
  9. XenForo_Controller->preDispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 302
  10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/vhosts/xxxxx.xxx/httpdocs/xft/admin.php at line 13

They seem random, and so far seem to be just an irritating inconvienience - as you have to restart the process. I dont think any information has been lost - but hard to tell with so much being imported.

Top Bottom