Admin Control Panel / ACP screen shots

While not like any other dynamic systems on the web, it's very easy to get around, and easy to use. I was able to find and change the site from liquid to fixed in a matter of mins with out knowing how xenforo back end fully works or where things located. On vb4 it took me an hour reading forums, and digging around in stylevars till I found where to do it. Sure now it only takes 5 mins to do now. But for totally new user. I like the simplicity. This by no means putting vb4 down, just making an observation, while on this new platform.

While not like any other dynamic systems on the web, it's very easy to get around, and easy to use. I was able to find and change the site from liquid to fixed in a matter of mins with out knowing how xenforo back end fully works or where things located. On vb4 it took me an hour reading forums, and digging around in stylevars till I found where to do it. Sure now it only takes 5 mins to do now. But for totally new user. I like the simplicity. This by no means putting vb4 down, just making an observation, while on this new platform.
Holy !!! I've installed a few styles that were fixed, but I prefer either liquid or at least a larger feel to them. I was wondering if I'd have to hunt down code and make numerous changes like in vb. I almost asked you how you did it, but when you said it took only mins to figure it out...I thought I'd test myself.

I found it in about 2.5 mins. Made the changes, and voila! No more of this silly double install of a theme to go back and forth between fixed/liquid! It's pure genius IMO and is a great example of how this product is forward thinking.

Top Bottom