1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Admin Control Panel / ACP screen shots

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by tan, Oct 6, 2010.

1. tan

tan New Member

Can someone please post screenshots of the XF ACP ? Thank you.
  2. Anthony Parsons

Anthony Parsons Well-Known Member

I will give you one very impressive aspect of navigating through the options, being you can get from place to place quickly via breadcrumb or a nice ajax touch via the menu name....

tan and Robert like this.
  3. Robert

Robert Active Member

While not like any other dynamic systems on the web, it's very easy to get around, and easy to use. I was able to find and change the site from liquid to fixed in a matter of mins with out knowing how xenforo back end fully works or where things located. On vb4 it took me an hour reading forums, and digging around in stylevars till I found where to do it. Sure now it only takes 5 mins to do now. But for totally new user. I like the simplicity. This by no means putting vb4 down, just making an observation, while on this new platform.
  4. PGU

PGU Member

is there any particular part of the ACP you are looking to get insight on?

you may also want to check out the Have You Seen? forum. There are a number of tutorial videos in there.
  5. tan

tan New Member

Thank you for the sneak peak. Sounds impressive, but still would like to test drive it. :)
  6. Sagar

Sagar Active Member

Check Have you seen forum for CSS styles, those videos show different parts of ACP

7. tan

tan New Member

Thank you, will check this out definitely!
  8. NolF

NolF Active Member

If you don't like the ACT template/styles you can actually modify it from the ACP. Seems to be as straightforward as theming the forum itself :)
  9. Apokalupsis

Apokalupsis Active Member

Holy !!! I've installed a few styles that were fixed, but I prefer either liquid or at least a larger feel to them. I was wondering if I'd have to hunt down code and make numerous changes like in vb. I almost asked you how you did it, but when you said it took only mins to figure it out...I thought I'd test myself.

I found it in about 2.5 mins. Made the changes, and voila! No more of this silly double install of a theme to go back and forth between fixed/liquid! It's pure genius IMO and is a great example of how this product is forward thinking.