XF 2.0 Admin cannot reply to conversation

Uncrowned King

Hello,

For some reason I as an admin cannot reply to conversation from a member.

The convo is not locked and I have checked the permissions, please advise?

Additional detail: The post reply and preview options are there - but when I click it ... it does nothing.

Last edited:
Additional detail: The post reply and preview options are there - but when I click it ... it does nothing.
Going by this, it's likely you have an issue somewhere with your site. Disable all add-ons and switch to a completely unedited default theme to see if this resolves the issue. If it does, enable add-ons and your theme one-by-one until you find what is causing the issue.

Before I do that, I just wanted to throw in... I could reply fine if I use mobile - and it was just 1 conversation I could not reply to on PC. I could reply to other conversations no issues.

Before I do that, I just wanted to throw in... I could reply fine if I use mobile - and it was just 1 conversation I could not reply to on PC. I could reply to other conversations no issues.
You running an ad blocker in your browser? Try disabling that and see if it works, or add an exception for your site.

Might be related to the URL of the conversation, if it contains the word 'ad' or 'advertisement' or similar. I've run into similar issues before.

Yep, anything with what typically triggers the ad blocker in the convo URL will block it. It's doing what it's expected to do. Odds are if there is anything similar in the convo text the same thing will happen. That's why I suggested you whitelist your site in whatever ad blocker you are using.

Top Bottom