[AddonFlare] XF2 Ignore/Block Essentials [Deleted]

I paid for a lifetime license as well. I find it very frustrating when a developer sells lifetime licenses for a plugin and then fails to do any bug fixes for over a year and a half. It's disrespectful. At least have the courtesy to post in the thread explaining why there have been no updates.
I hear ya. Well... Hopefully they're still alive...

Since there is no response i found a workaround for it.

I just removed the phrase show_ignored_content.

This works for me.
Can still be searched buy members and shows pages but no content anymore.

Just curious how you removed the phrase? I didn't find it in any of the templates. It's also used by the default ignore system. So if you removed that, there's no way for users to use it on users individually ignored.

I think our only hope is to keep on voting here to try and get the ignore/block system into the core:

I think our only hope is to keep on voting here to try and get the ignore/block system into the core:

I agree and have upvoted also. Such functionality really should come out of the box

I agree

Can anyone confirm this is compatible with PHP 8.1?

Edit: Doesn't look like it :(

Last edited:
Yeah I was just about to warn you, while I haven't tested this specifically, I have other addons by AddonFlare that do not work with PHP 8.0+

I appreciate it. I downgraded to 8.0.27 and both this and Paid Registrations seem to work, but we're definitely going to need to find replacements with XF 2.3 supposedly around the corner.

Hi everyone, still around all is okay thank you to everyone concerned. Had to take an extended hiatus for life reasons, sorry for the delay in support for our add-ons, we have not abandoned them. All of our add-ons will be updated within the next couple of weeks with long awaited features, bug fixes, compatibility with the latest XF + PHP versions. Thank you for all your support these last 5 years :)

Hi everyone, still around all is okay thank you to everyone concerned. Had to take an extended hiatus for life reasons, sorry for the delay in support for our add-ons, we have not abandoned them. All of our add-ons will be updated within the next couple of weeks with long awaited features, bug fixes, compatibility with the latest XF + PHP versions. Thank you for all your support these last 5 years :)
Yay! Glad you're ok.

Top Bottom