[AddonFlare] XF2 Ignore/Block Essentials [Deleted]

"This user is globally ignored" notice is now red to stand out"

What does this mean exactly? Who sees this notice?

I just tried to edit a signature of a member in ACP.
When i try to save the changes i get this error message:

ignore.webp

After i disabled your addon i could save the changes.

Your addon and xenforo are running at the last build.

This add-on seems to have issues with 2.2. I am getting ton of errors in the error log after upgrading to 2.2.

This add-on seems to have issues with 2.2

Yes also this belongs to this addon.

Here are the error log from my post above.

Code:
    Error: Call to undefined method XF\Util\Arr::arrayColumn() src/addons/AddonFlare/GlobalIgnore/XF/Admin/Controller/User.php:37

Generated by: teletubbi 4 Oct 2020 at 20:40

Stack trace

#0 src/addons/SV/UserMentionsImprovements/XF/Admin/Controller/User.php(12): AddonFlare\GlobalIgnore\XF\Admin\Controller\User->userSaveProcess(Object(SV\DailyStatistics\XF\Entity\User))
#1 src/XF/Admin/Controller/User.php(516): SV\UserMentionsImprovements\XF\Admin\Controller\User->userSaveProcess(Object(SV\DailyStatistics\XF\Entity\User))
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(350): XF\Admin\Controller\User->actionSave(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(257): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:User', 'Save', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(SV\DailyStatistics\XF\Admin\Controller\User), NULL)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(113): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(SV\DailyStatistics\XF\Admin\Controller\User), NULL)
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(55): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#6 src/XF/App.php(2300): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#7 src/XF.php(464): XF\App->run()
#8 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#9 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(43) "/forums/admin.php?users/luckybaby.9327/save"
  ["referrer"] => string(71) "https://www.pattayaforum.net/forums/admin.php?users/luckybaby.9327/edit"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["users/luckybaby_9327/save"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(14) {
    ["user"] => array(15) {
      ["username"] => string(9) "luckybaby"
      ["email"] => string(16) ""
      ["user_group_id"] => string(1) "2"
      ["secondary_group_ids"] => array(5) {
        [0] => string(2) "39"
        [1] => string(2) "13"
        [2] => string(2) "46"
        [3] => string(2) "44"
        [4] => string(2) "36"
      }
      ["user_state"] => string(5) "valid"
      ["security_lock"] => string(0) ""
      ["custom_title"] => string(26) "Lasset die Spiele beginnen"
      ["message_count"] => string(3) "211"
      ["reaction_score"] => string(3) "475"
      ["trophy_points"] => string(3) "853"
      ["style_id"] => string(2) "47"
      ["language_id"] => string(1) "2"
      ["timezone"] => string(16) "Europe/Amsterdam"
      ["visible"] => string(1) "1"
      ["activity_visible"] => string(1) "1"
    }
    ["change_password"] => string(8) "********"
    ["dob_month"] => string(1) "1"
    ["dob_day"] => string(1) "1"
    ["dob_year"] => string(4) "1970"
    ["profile"] => array(5) {
      ["location"] => string(6) ""
      ["website"] => string(0) ""
      ["about"] => string(76) "Carpe diem and
[SIZE=6][B]Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life[/B][/SIZE]"
      ["signature"] => string(125) "[HEADING=2][FONT=arial][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(226, 80, 65)]Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/HEADING]"
      ["af_globalignore_force_ignored"] => array(1) {
        [1] => array(1) {
          ["username"] => string(0) ""
        }
      }
    }
    ["custom_fields"] => array(8) {
      ["gender"] => string(4) "male"
      ["occupation"] => string(9) "Privatier"
      ["WhatsApp"] => string(0) ""
      ["Line"] => string(0) ""
      ["skype"] => string(0) ""
      ["facebook"] => string(0) ""
      ["twitter"] => string(0) ""
      ["Youtube"] => string(0) ""
    }
    ["option"] => array(5) {
      ["content_show_signature"] => string(1) "1"
      ["receive_admin_email"] => string(1) "1"
      ["email_on_conversation"] => string(1) "1"
      ["creation_watch_state"] => string(14) "watch_no_email"
      ["interaction_watch_state"] => string(14) "watch_no_email"
    }
    ["enable_activity_summary_email"] => string(1) "1"
    ["privacy"] => array(5) {
      ["allow_view_profile"] => string(7) "members"
      ["allow_post_profile"] => string(4) "none"
      ["allow_receive_news_feed"] => string(7) "members"
      ["allow_send_personal_conversation"] => string(7) "members"
      ["allow_view_identities"] => string(7) "members"
    }
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(43) "/forums/admin.php?users/luckybaby.9327/edit"
    ["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

I just tried to edit a signature of a member in ACP.
When i try to save the changes i get this error message:

View attachment 236671

After i disabled your addon i could save the changes.

Your addon and xenforo are running at the last build.
This add-on seems to have issues with 2.2. I am getting ton of errors in the error log after upgrading to 2.2.
Was about to ask if this has plans to be upgraded to XF 2.2? Looking at purchasing

The 2.2 compatible version will be out later this week :)

I have utilized the force ignore with a few members, but it's causing an issue.

The user I have these people ignoring has started a thread. The thread is showing up in recent posts, then throwing an error telling these guys that the thread doesn't exist when they click on it.

In the settings, I have the bypass selected where the ignore feature is still supposed to allow threads to show if the ignored user created the thread. Does this not apply to forced ignore, and if not, can we make it apply to the forced ignore?

If you set a user to Global Ignore, are their posts hidden to non-logged-in guests also? Way back on vB, we had a request every year or so where a member needed all of their posts hidden instantly, and we'd send them on a trip to Coventry.

I have utilized the force ignore with a few members, but it's causing an issue.

The user I have these people ignoring has started a thread. The thread is showing up in recent posts, then throwing an error telling these guys that the thread doesn't exist when they click on it.

In the settings, I have the bypass selected where the ignore feature is still supposed to allow threads to show if the ignored user created the thread. Does this not apply to forced ignore, and if not, can we make it apply to the forced ignore?
Replied to your ticket

If you set a user to Global Ignore, are their posts hidden to non-logged-in guests also? Way back on vB, we had a request every year or so where a member needed all of their posts hidden instantly, and we'd send them on a trip to Coventry.
Yea, their posts are hidden for guests. You can also have them show with an AdminCP setting. This add-on was actually built around vB's Tachy Goes To Coventry

Hi, it would be nice if forum members could have the choice of applying either a regular ignore or a two-way block to ignored users. I think that most of the time a regular ignore is enough, and a two-way block is only a last resort in extreme cases.

At the moment it appears that once the "If checked, the users that you ignore won't be able to see your content at all." box is checked, a two-way block is applied to all ignored users. I think that long term this will create more issues than it will solve and will drive forum members away because they can't view a lot of forum content.

A member of my board showed me a way to see post from members even if they have used the 2 way ignore with him.

You need to go to profil page of the other person and show all post from this member.
There are all posts are visible.

You need to go to profil page of the other person and show all post from this member.
There are all posts are visible.
If a use 2-way ignores another user, the user being ignored can't access their profile unless they're an admin

Hi, the reviews here are a bit hit and miss. Are you using this on 2.2? How is it working out for you.
Works well on 2.2, there's an update's coming soon fixing some minor bugs that have been reported

Last edited:
Top Bottom