[AddonFlare] XF2 Ignore/Block Essentials [Deleted]

AddonFlare

AddonFlare submitted a new resource:

XF2 Ignore/Block Essentials - 2-Way Ignore / Global Ignore / True Block / Powerful Block Features

Introducing "XF2 Ignore/Block Essentials", containing the most highly requested ignore/block features missing in XF2.

Say goodbye to your moderation headaches.

2-Way Ignore / Block:
Allow users to block members entirely. Neither user will see the other's content. (Similar to Facebook / Twitter)

Global Ignore:
Admins can put users in Global Ignore, meaning their content will only be visible to...

Read more about this resource...

I really really want this. But whenever add-ons mess with permissions there's always tons of bugs. Hopefully this one is stable?

My man, thank you for releasing this add-on. A lot of people were waiting for this including me and I’ll buy it soon.

Guys, this is really an amazing dev. I already bought one of his add-ons and his support is the best I’ve seen so far.

My man, thank you for releasing this add-on. A lot of people were waiting for this including me and I’ll buy it soon.

Guys, this is really an amazing dev. I already bought one of his add-ons and his support is the best I’ve seen so far.
Same, am chuffed this is out but will have purchase in a few weeks' time.

AddonFlare updated [AddonFlare] XF2 Ignore/Block Essentials with a new update entry:

New Feature + Bug Fixes

New Features:
  • Adds an admin option to allow showing threads started by users that 2-way ignore others, regardless of their 2-way ignore setting. (only the first post is shown, no other posts)

Bug Fixes:
  • Ignored users are now completely removed from the reactions bar list (under posts/conversations/profile posts)
  • "Invalid thread" error now shows when ignored users directly access threads with URL

Read the rest of this update entry...

Amazing add-on. I just bought it and I really like it so far. Highly recommend buying add-ons from @AddonFlare since they're really developing high-quality stuff. :)
I have one suggestion though. Would it be possible to hide ignored members from the "who is online" widget?

Amazin. Works perfectly.

The Reports from the users against their 'enemies' dropped like 50%.

One suggestion:

- Since is a Ignore Essentials too, please add the option to ignore threads and nodes when the people click in Whats New, etc.

Installed, and working nicely. bought it with three months of updates to test it out, will go the full year and branding free as soon as it is time to renew. Great feature!

I’ve ran into one issue.

when members are ignored, theirs threads still show up under “new posts” to the ignored members. Member clicks on the thread and gets an error.

Another issue.

I turned on the feature to allow threads to be viewed by members who are being ignored. From what I am reading, they should be able to see the first post, but no more posts beyond that.

Instead, none of the posts show, only posts by other members. So, what happens is the thread starts with post #2.

Also, with this feature selected, the ignored member has the option of viewing the ignored content at the bottom of the thread.

Does this support @Bob 's addons (AMS, RMS, UBS, SC) as well as @NixFifty calendar?
It depends on how they're coded. If you'd like, you can send the add-ons and we'll verify.

when members are ignored, theirs threads still show up under “new posts” to the ignored members. Member clicks on the thread and gets an error.
Please PM us an admin login we can use to take a look. There might be a conflict with another add-on.

Instead, none of the posts show, only posts by other members. So, what happens is the thread starts with post #2.

Also, with this feature selected, the ignored member has the option of viewing the ignored content at the bottom of the thread.
Thanks for reporting this, it's fixed in the next release.

Server errors during user registration when the plugin is installed, but marked inactive in the AddOn list.

Code:
[LIST]
[*]Generated by: Unknown account
[*]Feb 24, 2020 at 2:15 PM
[/LIST]
Stack trace
INSERT  INTO `xf_user_profile` (`user_id`, `location`, `password_date`, `dob_day`, `dob_month`, `dob_year`, `signature`, `website`, `following`, `ignored`, `avatar_crop_x`, `avatar_crop_y`, `about`, `custom_fields`, `connected_accounts`, `multiple_account_detection_alertable`) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)
------------

#0 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(196): XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException('MySQL query err...', 1364, 'HY000')
#1 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(77): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException('MySQL query err...', 1364, 'HY000')
#2 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(94): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute()
#3 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(221): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query('INSERT INTO `x...', Array)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1452): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->insert('xf_user_profile', Array, false)
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1184): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_saveToSource()
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1202): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save(true, false)
#7 src/XF/Service/User/Registration.php(279): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save()
#8 src/addons/SV/ModeratorEssentials/XF/Service/User/Registration.php(22): XF\Service\User\Registration->_save()
#9 src/XF/Service/ValidateAndSavableTrait.php(40): SV\ModeratorEssentials\XF\Service\User\Registration->_save()
#10 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Register.php(419): XF\Service\User\Registration->save()
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(350): XF\Pub\Controller\Register->actionRegister(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(261): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Register', 'Register', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(SV\SignupAbuseBlocking\XF\Pub\Controller\Register), NULL)
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(113): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(SV\SignupAbuseBlocking\XF\Pub\Controller\Register), NULL)
#14 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(55): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#15 src/XF/App.php(2184): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#16 src/XF.php(391): XF\App->run()
#17 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#18 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
["url"] => string(18) "/register/register"
["referrer"] => string(25) "https://forum.domainname.com/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(17) {
["username"] => string(0) ""
["4fffa714d5d1c518cfa04e73210dc8480ce2a1dd"] => string(9) "username"
["636bf37dbd388cce87a570668180bfce84e029fa"] => string(20) "username@gmail.com"
["d96b9b50137eddade799e9f9dc547ece2bd556da"] => string(8) "********"
["dob_month"] => string(1) "2"
["dob_day"] => string(1) "4"
["dob_year"] => string(4) "1982"
["location"] => string(10) "Austin, TX"
["g-recaptcha-response"] => string(420) "03AERD8XqHeCS5KiILH6H-W_D37VTiDv6QAMfru_BjnSDbc6crPmM08IAFnGq8qHSzTfrvOovVQuYJJJztF9gfzjN3BsmM_qe8F_U7AFBGNow0aULF-P0gRVtUKkj0IuyWh11roiMUQSZbH33UzwvPSi1llxeJ6l6eG5dsdTjWurG7C5sBvhZk7WD9VUwzfeAy26WmyWFU3E8TzYjG6zh5n3iGVHaaFZn7KaVPyaxHPEt0qPEJwLcuHdjsNVnSSBGCw74qcX0MOOzzAPqzq6hGI4guOTgHTFeXX1cZAi0AbMnHegxKUR098t-CBH8nVSfWbvYV1W-mRqzc-Bb_fxk7DA8raPLxtRnQOIRhTQyl5nx1G04ITQDgU86lGBeO5ABl97XnWbTv-pVlEH8AL8WbUYcPa7qYvQpQzQ"
["accept"] => string(1) "1"
["reg_key"] => string(16) "lPTD1B51IqfJ1qH_"
["b820dbcdbc0b60cba5c20e41e8a068047e838bca"] => string(15) "America/Chicago"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["timetaken"] => string(6) "25.319"
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(1) "/"
["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

Server errors during user registration when the plugin is installed, but marked inactive in the AddOn list.
This has been reported, we recommend uninstalling it if you don't plan on using it to avoid this error. It has to do with a column in the xf_user_profile table not allowed to be null. We're introducing a better solution in a future release.

Top Bottom