[AddonFlare] XF2 Awards System [Deleted]

Going strong for almost 2 weeks, no response here or on his website (to my ticket).

I am totally confused on how the leveling system works exactly. I am not even able to test it on localhost before activating it on my site. The addon breaks and asks me to purchase a license lol.

I am totally confused on how the leveling system works exactly. I am not even able to test it on localhost before activating it on my site. The addon breaks and asks me to purchase a license lol.
You need to request a test install license.

when are you planning to release the YAAS importer from vb4
It's on the to-do list but it doesn't have the highest priority because there hasn't been a lot of requests for it

Users earn points when they receive awards, each award can give a different amount of points. The user's level is determined by the number of points they have. The points needed to reach a new level can be configured to be static or increase dynamically as they reach higher levels.

We can provide a test license to use on your test forum, just submit a support ticket on our site.

It's on the to-do list but it doesn't have the highest priority because there hasn't been a lot of requests for it

Users earn points when they receive awards, each award can give a different amount of points. The user's level is determined by the number of points they have. The points needed to reach a new level can be configured to be static or increase dynamically as they reach higher levels.

We can provide a test license to use on your test forum, just submit a support ticket on our site.

So lets assume that an award x gives 100 point and that the next award needs 200 point to be awarded. Where would the remaining 100 point come from :D

So lets assume that an award x gives 100 point and that the next award needs 200 point to be awarded. Where would the remaining 100 point come from :D
Awards aren't given based on the points, they can be manually given, requested by the user, or auto awarded using XF's criteria system. The levels just reflect the total points the user has from all the awards they have

When you click on Awards Tab on users profile page, it shows EVERY trophy the site has to offer rather than what it was before.. which was to only show what they have earned... Can you revert back to that please as we have hundreds of Awards

@AddonFlare I just got this error today on latest version:
ErrorException: Template error: [E_WARNING] Attempt to read property "group_id" on null src/addons/AddonFlare/AwardSystem/Listener.php:184
Code:
#0 src/addons/AddonFlare/AwardSystem/Listener.php(184): XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(2, '[E_WARNING] Att...', '/home/nginx/dom...', 184)
#1 [internal function]: AddonFlare\AwardSystem\Listener::templaterMacroPreRender(Object(SV\StandardLib\XF\Template\Templater), 'admin', 'option_macros', 'option_form_blo...', Array, Array)
#2 src/XF/Extension.php(50): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#3 src/XF/App.php(2823): XF\Extension->fire('templater_macro...', Array, 'admin:option_ma...')
#4 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(736): XF\App->fire('templater_macro...', Array, 'admin:option_ma...')
#5 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s0/admin/advertising_list.php(98): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('option_macros', 'option_form_blo...', Array, Array)
#6 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1626): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\StandardLib\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#7 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('advertising_lis...', Array)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(458): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:Advertising\\...', 'admin:advertisi...', Array)
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(440): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(400): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(58): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#13 src/XF/App.php(2326): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#14 src/XF.php(488): XF\App->run()
#15 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#16 {main}

When you click on Awards Tab on users profile page, it shows EVERY trophy the site has to offer rather than what it was before.. which was to only show what they have earned... Can you revert back to that please as we have hundreds of Awards
@AddonFlare purchased extension to the add-on and expected support, yet still not a response in over a week

@AddonFlare

Code:
     ErrorException: [E_WARNING] implode(): Invalid arguments passed src/addons/AddonFlare/AwardSystem/Repository/UserAward.php:122

Code:
#0 [internal function]: XF::handlePhpError(2, '[E_WARNING] imp...', '/var/www/vhosts...', 122, Array)
#1 src/addons/AddonFlare/AwardSystem/Repository/UserAward.php(122): implode(', ', NULL)
#2 src/addons/AddonFlare/AwardSystem/Admin/Controller/AwardStatus.php(215): AddonFlare\AwardSystem\Repository\UserAward->getValidatedRecipients(Object(AddonFlare\AwardSystem\Entity\Award), Array, NULL)
#3 src/addons/AddonFlare/AwardSystem/Admin/Controller/AwardStatus.php(194): AddonFlare\AwardSystem\Admin\Controller\AwardStatus->userAwardSaveProcess(Object(AddonFlare\AwardSystem\Entity\UserAward))
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(350): AddonFlare\AwardSystem\Admin\Controller\AwardStatus->actionSave(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(257): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('AddonFlare\\Awar...', 'Save', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(AddonFlare\AwardSystem\Admin\Controller\AwardStatus), NULL)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(113): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(AddonFlare\AwardSystem\Admin\Controller\AwardStatus), NULL)
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(55): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#8 src/XF/App.php(2184): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#9 src/XF.php(391): XF\App->run()
#10 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#11 {main}

Code:
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(43) "/forum/admin.php?award-system/status/0/save"
  ["referrer"] => string(63) "forum/admin.php?award-system/status/add"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["award-system/status/0/save"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(8) {
    ["award_id"] => string(1) "9"
    ["tokens_select"] => string(3) "RPM"
    ["recipients"] => string(12) "Jackson, RPM"
    ["award_reason"] => string(30) "Referring a user who upgraded."
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(40) "/forum/admin.php?award-system/status/add"
    ["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

Code:
     ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Trying to get property 'pluckNamed' of non-object src/addons/AddonFlare/AwardSystem/Repository/UserAward.php:122

These two errors generated when trying to manually add an award to two users "Jackson" and "RPM"

This issue still exists. No fix?

+1 on this @AddonFlare. It's very weird that it has been set up like this.

Figured it out a while ago
Go to Awards Manager > Click on the Category of your trophies > Display Mode = Hidden.
This will then only show the awards the user has received rather than every award available on the users profile.
That fixed it. Thank you very much!

Top Bottom