[AddonFlare] XF2 Awards System [Deleted]

Template modification are not applying in Xenforo 2.2, Please give compatible update for XF 2.2. Also Please use regex replacement for template modifications compatible with all style? Also add Description for Template modifications about what function applied?

ScreenShot00051.webp

Template modification are not applying in Xenforo 2.2, Please give compatible update for XF 2.2. Also Please use regex replacement for template modifications compatible with all style? Also add Description for Template modifications about what function applied?

View attachment 236973

@AddonFlare Please fix Template modification are not applying in Xenforo 2.2

Also Postbit Type Carousel Boxed are not working with @ThemeHouse UI.X Pro style, Please can you give compatible update?

With UI.X Pro style:

ScreenShot00068.webp

With Other style:

ScreenShot00067.webp

Hello, I was wondering if I could propose a suggestion? I would be willing to possibly purchase this in the near future if you made it to where awards are displayed in the signatures of posts. Thank you for reading :)

Hello ..
I have a suggestion on how to add a medal to a member
Because the current method is tiring when there are a lot of decorations in the medal delivery field
-
All medals from all categories appear together , If added, choose the section for each medal to show only its decorations
Or a tag search feature is added to deliver the member
This will make the work easy Because the medals on my site exceeded 70, looking for them in the field of delivery is a little tired

Thank you

I must have overlooked it somewhere in this thread but how do you remove the backgrounds behind the awards again? In the postbit that is.

I must have overlooked it somewhere in this thread but how do you remove the backgrounds behind the awards again? In the postbit that is.
Add this to the extra.less template for the correct theme:
Code:
.message-inner .carousel-item {
    background: transparent !important;
    border: none !important;
}

• Love
Reactions: jul
New user group permissions for more flexibility:
  • User groups allowed to: Show Featured Awards
  • User groups allowed to: Manually Feature Awards
  • User groups NOT allowed to: Manually Feature Awards

I'm not be able to find those usergroup settings! :(

Also: Is there some kind of a leaderboard (per Level / Award Points)?

@AddonFlare if I buy this add-on (which I was planning on the 1st of next month) can I have access to the Xenforo 2.1 version as well as 2.2?

I haven't switched my board to Xenforo 2.2 yet so will need to use the 2.1 version at first. I would however like access to the 2.2 version as well so when I do upgrade my forum I can then use that one and upgrade the add-on. I plan to finally use that bd medal importer. Will check back, thanks.

I'm not be able to find those usergroup settings! :(

Also: Is there some kind of a leaderboard (per Level / Award Points)?
Admin Panel -> Setup -> Options -> [AddonFlare] XF2 Awards System: General -> User groups: Allowed to show featured awards

I guess you can use the xenForo's "most trophy points" block - https://xenforo.com/community/members/?key=most_points
Is there an award for thread starter?
Not to my knowledge.
I can't get to show icons on the postbit
I've enabled them but not showing
Might be worth checking if it displays on the default style.
@AddonFlare if I buy this add-on (which I was planning on the 1st of next month) can I have access to the Xenforo 2.1 version as well as 2.2?

I haven't switched my board to Xenforo 2.2 yet so will need to use the 2.1 version at first. I would however like access to the 2.2 version as well so when I do upgrade my forum I can then use that one and upgrade the add-on. I plan to finally use that bd medal importer. Will check back, thanks.
I'd assume 1.2.2.1 is the XF 2.1 version:

award.webp

Purchased, posted on the support forum, open a ticket
Yet no answer 😱
Is this the level of support offered?
Support response time is terrible.

Admin Panel -> Setup -> Options -> [AddonFlare] XF2 Awards System: General -> User groups: Allowed to show featured awards

I guess you can use the xenForo's "most trophy points" block - https://xenforo.com/community/members/?key=most_points

Not to my knowledge.

Might be worth checking if it displays on the default style.

I'd assume 1.2.2.1 is the XF 2.1 version:

View attachment 238671

Support response time is terrible.
I tried the manual code but yet doesn’t work

Top Bottom