[AddonFlare] XF2 Awards System [Deleted]

Small question: In the old Master Badge AddOn by Milano (for XF1) it was possible that users could select which Badges will be shown in the profile header. Is this also possible with your AddOn @AddonFlare?
I don't think so but you can display "featured badges" in your mini profile in posts.

Maybe @AddonFlare has a code to let you paste the data into that template, or add it as an option in a future update.
If so, is it also possible to allow different usergroups to show a different amount of badges. If so, i will buy it within a second! :)
There's an option based on Level instead of User Group, which I think is better:

feature.webp

it was possible that users could select which Badges will be shown in the profile header. Is this also possible with your AddOn
This is coming in a future version, for now awards can be featured in the postbit and in the user profile page "Awards" tab.
is it also possible to allow different usergroups to show a different amount of badges
As @M@rc said, it can currently be configured by level, but we'll look into adding a user group permission in a future release.

@AddonFlare I have set the maximum award displayed on postbit to 1 but for some reason it is not working! Users are able to have more than one award displayed on their postbit. I just double-checked the settings and all seem fine.

@AddonFlare I have set the maximum award displayed on postbit to 1 but for some reason it is not working! Users are able to have more than one award displayed on their postbit. I just double-checked the settings and all seem fine.
Are you setting it through: AdminCP -> Options -> [AddonFlare] XF2 Awards System: General -> Max Featured Awards

Reactions: KSA
does trophies need to be on if I want a member to receive an award? Such as if an award is connected to a trophy to post 10 messages on a thread?

I'm sorry if this has been asked before! Since the [TH] User Improvements is unmaintained now, could somebody please tell me, which features of the following list (copied from the other resource) is included in the XF2 award system?

Trophies
  • Trophy categories allow for advanced trophy sorting.
  • Hidden trophies are a new way to send your users on the hunt for even more trophy points!
  • Trophy icons (FontAwesome or images) make trophies look and feel more awesome. They also can be styled with additional per-icon CSS!
  • The User Title Ladder widget shows your users their progress towards the next user title.
  • Predecessor trophies allow for trophy chaining.
  • An improved trophy help page offers more information for your users about their trophy progress.
  • The trophy showcase allows your users to display their most precious trophies on their profiles or in postbits!
  • Manually reward trophies to users.
  • Split the trophy list in the member profile into a separate tab.
  • Add style properties for trophy progress bar.
  • Add links to trophies in showcase.

Thank you! :)

Any plan to provide REST API to award member like medal and level?
eg. In poker game, a specific event is triggered, I like to give player a specific achievement with a medal and it will be reflected in his profile along with notification he just earns it.

@AddonFlare Server error log in Xenforo 2.2

Code:
Error: Call to a member function pluckNamed() on array src/addons/AddonFlare/AwardSystem/Repository/UserAward.php:187

Generated by: Nirjonmela Oct 1, 2020 at 1:07 AM

Stack trace

#0 src/addons/AddonFlare/AwardSystem/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(18): AddonFlare\AwardSystem\Repository\UserAward->addUserAwardsToContent(Array)
#1 src/addons/XFMG/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(11): AddonFlare\AwardSystem\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(350): XFMG\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(257): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Thread', 'Index', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XFMG\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread), NULL)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(113): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XFMG\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread), NULL)
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(55): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#6 src/XF/App.php(2300): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#7 src/XF.php(464): XF\App->run()
#8 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#9 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(19) "/threads/97/page-37"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

eg. In poker game, a specific event is triggered, I like to give player a specific achievement with a medal and it will be reflected in his profile along with notification he just earns it.
No plans for this as of now.

does trophies need to be on if I want a member to receive an award? Such as if an award is connected to a trophy to post 10 messages on a thread?
Yes, you'll need trophies enabled to automate awards.

Hey how do you show all the awards a member has? Because this member has 4 awards but only 2 show,?
Where are you trying to show them?

Server error log in Xenforo 2.2
When will 2.2 come out?

The 2.2 version will be out early next week or before :)

Would like to see this too!

@AddonFlare this resource and possibly others appear to be making calls home to perform license checks.

None of our add-ons have ever had callbacks, the license check is performed within the add-on files. No external requests are made

I've purchased this AddOn yesterday and now i have this message appearing in my AdminCP:

1601720520754.webp

So if i download the AddOn from your page and it's saying i don't have a license, how do you check without calling home?

I'm trying to show them on the profile page
Awards should already show in the profile page, "Awards" tab

I know it was asked a few times previously, but will there be any plans to add support for the DBTech Credits add-on?
We may add this in the future

I've purchased this AddOn yesterday and now i have this message appearing in my AdminCP:
Please open a support ticket on our site and we'll take a look :)
It's usually just a missing /directory or misspelling in the license URL

So if i download the AddOn from your page and it's saying i don't have a license, how do you check without calling home?
Your add-on files have your license forum URL embedded, then it's just an if condition within the code. No callbacks needed

Awards should already show in the profile page, "Awards" tab

We may add this in the future

Please open a support ticket on our site and we'll take a look :)
It's usually just a missing /directory or misspelling in the license URL

Your add-on files have your license forum URL embedded, then it's just an if condition within the code. No callbacks needed
It is on the awards tab. Pls look at the picture I posted. This user has 4 awards but only shows 2

Top Bottom