[AddonFlare] XF2 Awards System [Deleted]

Works perfectly with UI.X Layout. I'm using the latest UI.X style combined with their Add Ons. No errors, no style problems.
And AddonFlare respond and patch errors quickly.
Hope this helps!

Could I replace some icons with my own with this add-on? I have a themed forum and medals and trophies don't quite fit the storyline.

Once deleted, Awards System doesn't allow to add hand out trophies to the same user again

Replied to your support ticket.

Could I replace some icons with my own with this add-on? I have a themed forum and medals and trophies don't quite fit the storyline.

Yes, you can upload your own images for awards:

add-award-jpg.194924

Awards are show in the middle of the postbit user information, how can I move the awards to be shown at the bottom?

Each award can only be received once per user. Please submit a support ticket on our website so we can take a look.

The latest release includes the ability for users to sort their postbit awards.
Hello! Thanks for your suggestion I've added a support ticket here https://www.addonflare.com/threads/awards-being-received-twice.237/

I also made a suggestion, in case anyone here might echo the same. Is it possible allow admin/forum owners to allow an award to be requestable? That way it can be a great customisation function to awards :)

Can I just check – for a moderator to award a trophy, it’s a two-stage process. (1) they have to “Recommend” an award to the member; then (2) they have to go to “Pending Awards” and approve it – correct?

Hi, I'm currently looking at moving from XF1 to XF2 and very interested in this mod. Just a couple of questions if you would be able to advise.

1) Is there a way to import xfrocks medals into this? Just seen this has been added :D
2) Where a user can request an award, is there a way they could add an image into their request? (Proof they have earned the award)
3) Is it possible that the admin can choose which awards are able to be requested/recommended?
3) On the postbit, Is it possible to have a text link such as "User has X Awards" With a link to the awards they have earned.

Thanks

Dave

Last edited:
Can I just check – for a moderator to award a trophy, it’s a two-stage process. (1) they have to “Recommend” an award to the member; then (2) they have to go to “Pending Awards” and approve it – correct?

Yes, admins are able to award directly through the adminCP (without the need for the user to request).

Hi, I'm currently looking at moving from XF1 to XF2 and very interested in this mod. Just a couple of questions if you would be able to advise.

1) Is there a way to import xfrocks medals into this? Just seen this has been added :D
2) Where a user can request an award, is there a way they could add an image into their request? (Proof they have earned the award)
3) Is it possible that the admin can choose which awards are able to be requested/recommended?
3) On the postbit, Is it possible to have a text link such as "User has X Awards" With a link to the awards they have earned.

Thanks

Dave

1. Yes, there's an importer for this.
2. They can't directly upload an image, but they can post an image link for the admin to see.
3. In the next version ;)
4. Also in the next version.

Yes, admins are able to award directly through the adminCP (without the need for the user to request).

1. Yes, there's an importer for this.
2. They can't directly upload an image, but they can post an image link for the admin to see.
3. In the next version ;)
4. Also in the next version.

Ah brilliant, thank you.

In relation to point 2, is there any plans in the future to add the full editor?

One more question, im going to be upgrading from xf1. 5 - would I need to upgrade bd medals first before using the importer?

Ah brilliant, thank you.

In relation to point 2, is there any plans in the future to add the full editor?

One more question, im going to be upgrading from xf1. 5 - would I need to upgrade bd medals first before using the importer?
Sure, I don’t see why not. The full editor could be useful.

I believe they use the same database structure, so you should be able to skip straight to the importer our add-on comes with.

Sure, I don’t see why not. The full editor could be useful.

I believe they use the same database structure, so you should be able to skip straight to the importer our add-on comes with.

Ah brilliant, that would make things so much easier with the full editor. Thank you!

Superb, will give that a go when I've got ever a test site set up and everything purchased.

Top Bottom