[AddonFlare] XF2 Awards System [Deleted]

@AddonFlare Admin manually Add user award should show separately, not mixing with Approved awards. Approved awards only from member request. I have imported from [bd] Medal but all now show same user, not who admin added or given this user award.

Hey @AddonFlare I decided to hold off on this purchase but did buy your advanced forum stats add-on for 1 year. Which in my opinion is amazing and well worth the money. I'm not sure yet if I want to buy this one because if I do I want it to be lifetime however I did buy advanced forum stats and I'm happy I bought it. I appreciate your support. I appreciate your help.

Hello! So we are unable to manually approve now and if you to to the approved awards page it wont even let you go back to other dates and remove awards

@AddonFlare Admin manually Add user award should show separately, not mixing with Approved awards. Approved awards only from member request. I have imported from [bd] Medal but all now show same user, not who admin added or given this user award.

View attachment 199179

[bd] medal doesn't log which admin added the award, so there's no way to import that data

Hi @AddonFlare, could you please add the possibility to use probabilities on awards please ? For example :

Lucky : obtain it by posting (0.001%)

Please provide more details/examples of how this would work

Hello! So we are unable to manually approve now and if you to to the approved awards page it wont even let you go back to other dates and remove awards

Please open a support ticket on our website

Does Awards have to be in a navigation tab or can it go under Help like where trophies are explained?

Trying to install 1.0.5 and got this error:
Oops! We ran into some problems.
Please enter a value using 25 characters or fewer.

Hello!

Just bought this mod, it's great!

Out of curiosity, is it possible for users to choose which award they would like to display on their postbit?

Reactions: jul
Hello!

Just bought this mod, it's great!

Out of curiosity, is it possible for users to choose which award they would like to display on their postbit?

Happy to hear you’re enjoying it!

This feature has actually been highly requested, it’ll be added in a future version :)

• Love
Reactions: jul
Top Bottom