[AddonFlare] XF2 Awards System [Deleted]

AddonFlare

AddonFlare submitted a new resource:

[AddonFlare] XF2 Awards System - Motivate User Activity / Engagement Give Awards / Link To Trophy System

Need an incentive to increase forum activity?

Make your forum more fun for your users, let them show off how active/engaged they are.
The more fun your forum is, the more your users will want to keep coming back for more.

No one likes a boring forum.

Don't want to give out the awards yourself?
No problem, users can request or recommend awards for others.

Want to automate the process altogether?
Simply link awards to XF2's trophy system, and it'll take care of the rest.

Award icons used...

Read more about this resource...

Would you ever consider adding some things from Master Badge and making an importer? Lots of Master Badge customers might switch to your add-on when upgrading their board to XF 2, including myself, if you do.

Do you have a demo website please ? can Awards be displayed on a widget on the profile_page please ?

The Master Badge is a good addon to pick features from, things like the trophy/award progression in tiers (such as all posting ones organized in one badge completing upgrades the badge until the top tier) and specifically the level ladder based on trophy points, those the best type of features to mix in on this addon.

Would you ever consider adding some things from Master Badge and making an importer? Lots of Master Badge customers might switch to your add-on when upgrading their board to XF 2, including myself, if you do.
I too need a master badge replacement.

Looks like that add-on is deleted. Can you send us the files so we can take a look?

Do you have a demo website please ? can Awards be displayed on a widget on the profile_page please ?

Yes, we’ll PM you the access details. The awards can’t currently be display on a widget but this is a good suggestion :)

Looks like that add-on is deleted. Can you send us the files so we can take a look?

Yes, we’ll PM you the access details. The awards can’t currently be display on a widget but this is a good suggestion :)

Any chance you can can integrate this with DragonByte Credits system and use instead of trophies? Demo would be great.

Because this implements the trophy system with awards I may purchase this at a later date would just need a way to import from bd medal which is what I'm currently using. I don't want to bother you since I'm not completely sure if I'll purchase it but there may be other people who would switch to this is you did have way to import from bd medal. Just wanted to suggest that.

Is there a page where you can show off each medal available to possibly earn? For example if you click the award page on my website in my signature. With [bd] medal its on the help page. Not sure if xfrocks is even going to update his add-on to support trophies but your add-on seems fairly feature rich. Would consider it at a later date. Thanks.

Any chance you can can integrate this with DragonByte Credits system and use instead of trophies? Demo would be great.

Can you be more specific with how it would integrate? We’ll PM you the demo access details.

Because this implements the trophy system with awards I may purchase this at a later date would just need a way to import from bd medal which is what I'm currently using. I don't want to bother you since I'm not completely sure if I'll purchase it but there may be other people who would switch to this is you did have way to import from bd medal. Just wanted to suggest that.

Is there a page where you can show off each medal available to possibly earn? For example if you click the award page on my website in my signature. With [bd] medal its on the help page. Not sure if xfrocks is even going to update his add-on to support trophies but your add-on seems fairly feature rich. Would consider it at a later date. Thanks.

Thanks for the suggestion, a bd medal importer is in our plans. ;)
Yea, users can see the available awards and how to earn them here:

awards-main-jpg.194916

Any chance to get this updated to work on 2.1?

Yup, it should be out sometime this weekend or early next week. :D

Last edited:
Can you be more specific with how it would integrate? We’ll PM you the demo access details.

Thanks for the suggestion, a bd medal importer is in our plans. ;)
Yea, users can see the available awards and how to earn them here:

awards-main-jpg.194916

Yup, it should be out sometime this weekend or early next week. :D

Hard to say without a demo but off top of head, give X credit per award or award type and / or award category would be one use case. It would be supplemental to existing awards so you can have trophies and optional credits.

Hard to say without a demo but off top of head, give X credit per award or award type and / or award category would be one use case. It would be supplemental to existing awards so you can have trophies and optional credits.

Check PM for demo info

Other suggestions, likely out of scope for this addon but very much needed. I think automation is the key here.

1. Media of the Month Award
2. Top Poster Award
3. Most Liked Award

This add-on only for Xenforo 2 ? So this unnecessary adding SP title is [AddonFlare] XF2 Awards System. This should be [AddonFlare] Awards System, as same add-on options title.

Ivan... At least I know why you haven't answered my email. You've been busy!
Awesome coder, people! Nothing to see here. I am just giving him a hard time. 😁

Yeah! I'll be purchasing this addon soon, also. (y)

Hey @AddonFlare I need some assistance, please. Is there anyway to disable the awards for mobile only? I use ui.x2 theme, and the badges on mobile look too bulky...
View attachment 196690

You can do so by adding the following to your extra.less template:
CSS:
@media (max-width: @xf-responsiveMedium)
{
    ul.awardsPostbit
    {
        display: none;
    }
}

This fix for UI.X will be included in the next version.

Top Bottom