[AddonFlare] (AJAX) Advanced Forum Stats [Deleted]

AddonFlare

AddonFlare submitted a new resource:

[AddonFlare] (AJAX) Advanced Forum Stats - Instantly Boost User Engagement - Display Latest / Top X Stats - Auto Refresh

To celebrate the launch, use promo code "AdvancedStatsLaunch" and get 15% off your entire order (valid for 3 days only, expires Feb 23rd midnight)
Introducing a classic add-on many forums can't live without..

In 3 words: simple, clean, flexible

This add-on will display the following stats:
  1. Latest Posts
  2. Latest Threads
  3. Hottest Threads (based on most replies in set interval)
  4. Most Viewed Threads
  5. Latest Forum News...

Read more about this resource...

this is what i wanted but no one would make it for xf 2 lol , well done but could you include resources & resource updates as options

@AddonFlare Do we need purchasing Branding Free for each add-on? Can be use one Branding Free for your all add-on? Please allow one Branding Free for your all add-on because you are estimate high level cost of Branding Free ... :ROFLMAO:

@AddonFlare Do we need purchasing Branding Free for each add-on? Can be use one Branding Free for your all add-on? Please allow one Branding Free for your all add-on because you are estimate high level cost of Branding Free ... :ROFLMAO:

Yes, branding-free is per addon. We are considering adding a "Global Branding Free" option for our loyal customers though ;)

Found a small bug, on the left (position left) blocks. See attachment, it's only a layout bug.

Image1.webp

So when we have already per add-on Branding Free then "Global Branding Free" option cost are same?

It will likely be a premium price since it will cover all addons. You will be given credit for your current branding-free payments to discount from the global branding free price though.

Found a small bug, on the left (position left) blocks. See attachment, it's only a layout bug.

View attachment 169394

Try playing around with the column widths in the settings. Maybe try 70% main column, 30% left column

What's the widget name as I'm wanting to add the add-on to my homepage as well? not just on my forum top page.

It will likely be a premium price since it will cover all addons. You will be given credit for your current branding-free payments to discount from the global branding free price though.

So how many cost for "Global Branding Free" option? I have one Branding Free $99.99, So "Global Branding Free" option cost will -$99.99? I will hold on purchasing Branding Free.

What's the widget name as I'm wanting to add the add-on to my homepage as well? not just on my forum top page.

It currently only renders the stats in the forum list, we will do plan on adding support to display in custom locations.
Please start a conversation with us, we'll help you add it to your homepage.

So how many cost for "Global Branding Free" option? I have one Branding Free $99.99, So "Global Branding Free" option cost will -$99.99? I will hold on purchasing Branding Free.

We haven't determined the price yet but yes you will receive a discount for every branding-free options you've purchased. So if you have $200 in branding-free purchased, global branding free will be $X - $200.

We haven't determined the price yet but yes you will receive a discount for every branding-free options you've purchased. So if you have $200 in branding-free purchased, global branding free will be $X - $200.

OK ! Does its support to show sticky threads tab and my threads with sort order option last message time? My Thread tab that showing member's threads.

OK ! Does its support to show sticky threads tab and my threads with sort order option last message time? My Thread tab that showing member's threads.
Not sure exactly what you mean. Latest posts are sorted by the last message time and latest threads are sorted by the thread start time.

Not sure exactly what you mean. Latest posts are sorted by the last message time and latest threads are sorted by the thread start time.

Sticky threads tab > Will show all forum Sticky threads.
My Thread tab > Will showing member's own threads and my threads with sort order option last message time.

My XF1 Modern Statistics add-on have this functionality. Just waiting for XF2 support update.

Thanks, sent.
Did you get this easily onto your homepage? I would want it on the xenporta2 homepage myself, not the forum.

@AddonFlare what is the algorithm that derives hottest threads?

Are certain things easily removable? Can the default shown be changed? Say to latest threads instead of latest posts?

Can most viewed threads have an optional cut-off period? I don't see the point of having threads 10 years old shown, that are locked, for example.

I like this and am thinking of buying it... but its missing a whole lot of options IMHO for the admin to control how and what is shown.

Did you get this easily onto your homepage? I would want it on the xenporta2 homepage myself, not the forum.

@AddonFlare what is the algorithm that derives hottest threads?

Are certain things easily removable? Can the default shown be changed? Say to latest threads instead of latest posts?

Can most viewed threads have an optional cut-off period? I don't see the point of having threads 10 years old shown, that are locked, for example.

I like this and am thinking of buying it... but its missing a whole lot of options IMHO for the admin to control how and what is shown.

Yep, we got it working on XenPorta 2 pretty easily.

The algorithm is pretty simple, it ranks threads by the most replies received in a certain time period.

Yea, you can easily re-arrange the order, enable/disable certain stats, etc.

We will be adding many more options to each stat's configuration page, the possibilities are endless. We didn't add as many settings as we could in the initial version because we wanted to get feedback from the community on what is needed.

Thanks for your suggestions :)

Top Bottom