Lack of interest Additional Poll Features

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

fattony69

I feel as if the poll needs a few more options. First off, the threads about the additional poll features are fantastic, but there are somethings I'd like to touch on. Perhaps this would be a modification or not, but I feel this should be built in.
  1. On my site, we have contests where we vote for the best picture. What I would like to do is be able to link the poll to the users as well as prevent them from voting for themselves. Unfortunately the honor system doesn't work.
  2. Also, I like how there is a feature that you can choose multiple choices for the poll. My issue with this is sometimes I'd like to limit how many choices are chosen. For example, sometimes, I am asking for the best 3 and members don't quite grasp that concert, so it would be cool to limit it.
  3. Finally, I tend to have polls asking questions like what browser do you use. If there was an option that certain usergroups (like moderators and administration) and/or the poll creator can see who voted only, that would be amazing. This would work in-place and/or with the first feature I noted.

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Top Bottom