1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Additional Language/Translator Integration?

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by Justin51982, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Justin51982

Justin51982 Member

Here is my question and hopefully it makes sense. However, is there an add-on (free or paid) that would allow the user to log-in, click a button and the site translates to their language. I have seen this on some other sites but would love to implement it onto my forums since I have a lot of European members (most European members are German or Romanian).

If so how would I go about doing this? I realize that some kind of translator option would offer a crude translation, but nevertheless, it is something I would really be inclined to have.

Hopefully this makes sense and if any clarification is needed please let me know.

Thanks, Justin

2. Justin51982

Justin51982 Member

Doing a little more research, is this something that the language packs would do? I didn't see a lot of information on exactly what they do, I don't know if they translate the forums for an end user or for the admin on the back side, etc.

3. 1361

1361 Member

I am interested in this also....